VI +XVII pack

so last time i checked it was said that the canadian retail on this package was less then the rest of the packages that are releasing, 379.99 to be exact, isthis price maintained or did they scrap that?

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

379.99 but no discounts on the rest of the packs from what ive heard....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well thats good i guess, and spc wudnt do that much for you leave u at around the same price as if the price were 399.99

Originally Posted by Franky 9

well thats good i guess, and spc wudnt do that much for you leave u at around the same price as if the price were 399.99
spc is tax and some change
it would sure help me

whos gettin them in tdot ?

Livestock GDFT SR VAULT?

Ive been outa the loop at school in london, any help?

i hope spc will be available for these, ill still probably cop tho..............just wish i could find someone to take the xviis off me

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Just got info that the empl discnt will be avail on these....pls correct me if im wrong.....

I heard that too Kamal, 30% off FTW
pimp.gif
, but apparently limit 1 per employee though under the discount or something along those lines

all very good news, talked 2 some clowns in foot locker today who told me they were 399.99 no discounts no nothing, i chuckled and walked.

^^^ Sounds like the clowns at one of the Footlockers here in Montreal... they lie every chance they get. Tried to tell me the 21/2 pack was $500! lol

Back
Top Bottom