Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I trust niketalk consigns. The site seems legit. Pictures too. I emailed him and ask him to ship mine right away and he did. Good quick responses. I can't wait for this pair to get in.. It's nice to just pay a little bit more over retail to not have to deal with the stress of getting this pair on release date. If they are really nice I will try again on champs or footaction Saturday for another pair.

And good looks on the waiting for the rush blues to release. They're going to be everywhere you say? Well I'm guessing they're just gonna be at every place that got the first 2. It just seem like these Mikes are the most limited ones since it's a QS and doesn't seem like a lot of spots got them or maybe it just seems like this cause they haven't came out yet and we just don't know how mantis available.

So, to confirm this will be sold on NDC, in addition to the SNKRS app or just SNKRS?

Because if it's SNKRS...I don't think I have a chance.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So, to confirm this will be sold on NDC, in addition to the SNKRS app or just SNKRS?

Because if it's SNKRS...I don't think I have a chance.
laugh.gif
NDC tweeted 10EST Saturday on their website. Don't know about SNKRS, and don't care since I'm an ANDROID USER
mad.gif

@BigYo  does the suede on the toebox crease after 1 wear? just trying to determine how delicate or soft it is. i obviously would like really good quality and it looks like it, but it sucks if it will crease after 1 wear. also should i go TTS?

Last edited:
Team iPhone [emoji]128526[/emoji]
I've known people to go buy iPod touches off Craigslist or wherever jus for the SNKRS app. It's clutch in my experience

Cant get snkrs app unless you have iphone....stupid
umm.. i know that. i didn't know what the snkrs app was because i'm an android user. i was just asking a question to know what it was. uncalled for calling me stupid? i asked what it did. I wouldn't know not being able to download the app.

Last edited:
Cant get snkrs app unless you have iphone....stupid
umm.. i know that. i didn't know what the snkrs app was because i'm an android user. i was just asking a question to know what it was. uncalled for calling me stupid? i asked what it did. I wouldn't know not being able to download the app.
I think he was sayin since it's only on Apple devices it's stupid. Not you...

I think he was sayin since it's only on Apple devices it's stupid. Not you...
Definetly wasnt calling you stupid. Im not that petty lol like it was said I was saying its stupid we cant get it as android users.

Is that app even any better than just using the website to get a release date product? I have an iPad but it's an iPhone only app. Is it better/easier?

Is that app even any better than just using the website to get a release date product? I have an iPad but it's an iPhone only app. Is it better/easily
From what I've seen, it has allowed people to purchase shoes alot easier than the website.

For me, I'm 0-100 (exaggerating) when trying to purchase a pair on release days.

I keep on looking at the pictures and comparing them to mine. It's very hard to tell but it just looks like the shape on @bigyo pair looks a lot better. It just looks stronger or thicker. Where did you get your pairs early? 23penny too or..?

I keep on looking at the pictures and comparing them to mine. It's very hard to tell but it just looks like the shape on @bigyo pair looks a lot better. It just looks stronger or thicker. Where did you get your pairs early? 23penny too or..?
No offense, but i really hope you dont buy anymore shoes early...

Back
Top Bottom