Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

No offense, but i really hope you dont buy anymore shoes early...
Haha yes.. I learned my lesson about not trusting eBay for early pairs. This website seemed looks like a real one though. I will try to not be too anxious to get a release before its release. But I just hate dealing with getting up early just to get a shoe and then striking out. I just don't mind paying a little extra to insure getting a pair. But you never know.. But I'll trust the cosign, won't be buying on impulse without a second opinion on authenticity.

23penny is legit don't group him in with those idiots on eBay selling fakes using the same pictures off fake websites

Good to know. 23penny now doesn't have these up anymore. Must've sold out or something. When my pair comes in I will post comparison pictures with my other pair and find differences to post.

And then the saga will finally be over
laugh.gif

Penny going up on the next run I'd bet that... I got mine from a local shop ... I was gonna get em from him but another spot came thru that I was able to go pick em up from ...

How do these look in person im interested in copping but don't go to malls much and none of small storea have any

@ INRI - can you post photos of the back strap of your Wolf Greys? Both the greys side by side rear view please.

I'm from Montreal QC (Canada). The wheats and the wolf greys only released in two specific footlockers. They kinda flew under the radar nobody really knew about em. Even today I see wheats and greys available at footlockers, went in looking for the black ones. The guy sais its not on his schedual to release yet. I'm gonna check in on them again next week. I need all these cruz's they are sick

Last edited:
Anybody know of any ny ftl / hoh locations getting the blks tomorrow? I called around a few in queens & li, most had no idea, as always.

Anybody know of any ny ftl / hoh locations getting the blks tomorrow? I called around a few in queens & li, most had no idea, as always.

Champs in Queens center mall is getting them, and times square. FA on Fulton st bk, and 34th st is getting them.

I find it weird that it's not on the Foot Locker launch locator when it does pop up on Foot Action's and Champs.

Anybody know of any ny ftl / hoh locations getting the blks tomorrow? I called around a few in queens

I find it weird that it's not on the Foot Locker launch locator when it does pop up on Foot Action's and Champs.

I don't know why you find it hard to believe, we have to actually put an effrot into getting these. It's almost like Nike is afraid to give them a wider release.

Back
Top Bottom