Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I don't know why you find it hard to believe, we have to actually put an effrot into getting these. It's almost like Nike is afraid to give them a wider release.
I don't find it hard to believe at all.  I'm on the West Coast and they barely released them at any stores out here.  I had to do phone orders for both my pairs.

The fact that Victor has been injured I'm sure has played a huge part in them limiting the release of his sneakers.  They did the same with Darrell Revis in canceling the Revis 2, same thing with LaDainian Tomlinson when they canceled the LT 2.1.

Last edited:
^I had to phone order my Haystacks, as well. Choices are slim out here in California. Truly feel it's online or phone order.

Champs said no online release, in store only. These seem limited then.
Wondering about footaction

Edit- all free places responded and said no online release for them at all. Smh

Last edited:
^I had to phone order my Haystacks, as well. Choices are slim out here in California. Truly feel it's online or phone order.

I think there are a few stores in California getting them this time around. Will try online first and if that fails off to those spots.

Seems like it really is just small mom and pops places getting these. Which I think is really cool. Half of the fun is the chase. I hope we all get these for reasonable prices. Can't wait to try to get mine in the mail tomorrow and try for another on ndc. This feels like old times.

Anybody know of any ny ftl / hoh locations getting the blks tomorrow? I called around a few in queens

I find it weird that it's not on the Foot Locker launch locator when it does pop up on Foot Action's and Champs.
Yeah, so far seems like ftl / hoh locations are just not getting them. I was just looking for a back up in case I can't cop on ndc.
Btw, the white joints up there look dope too. These trainer model are hard to get wrong in any colorway so far. :nthat:

Last edited:
Anybody know of any ny ftl / hoh locations getting the blks tomorrow? I called around a few in queens & li, most had no idea, as always.

Champs in Queens center mall is getting them, and times square. FA on Fulton st bk, and 34th st is getting them.
Saw those locations earlier online, I'm sure they'll be gone before the am since they're fcfs. Was looking for some unlisted ftl spots, wish they didn't make it so hard to get. Hoping ndc is well stocked.

Saw those locations earlier online, I'm sure they'll be gone before the am since they're fcfs. Was looking for some unlisted ftl spots, wish they didn't make it so hard to get. Hoping ndc is well stocked.

I think everyone will be fine. Was in NYC last weekend and the wolf grays were everywhere. My friend that was with me was even able to pick up a pair of the Haystacks at retail.

I hear you bro. I'm really not feeling the limited nonsense, makes no sense to me...This would have been my only cop for the year because their really isn't anything else I'm interested in. I'm glad I was able to get the haystacks at least.

Well the one spot by me that got haystacks and greys are not gettin these blk joints tomorrow [emoji]128534[/emoji] SNKRS are bust for me...

Yup those are the blue rush's. I mentioned back a few pages that a foot action employee said this was the new release date
Okay cool, this is the first pair that will be available on any of the major footsites right? Someone earlier said these will be everywhere

Has anyone seen the video Victor did showcasing the "Silver Wings" and "Rush Blue" skip to 4:30 mark. Cruz mentions the "Silver Wings" are QS ---> http://www.airjanero.com/index.php/2015/11/30/victor-cruz-unveils-the-nike-air-trainer-cruz/

to avoid any confusion, the "silver wings" are the black cement/safari colorway. the silver wings are not releasing.

what you guys are referring to is the black and crimson, they're the "mike" colorway - 'memory of mike' those are the quickstrike

Last edited:
So it seems the the haystacks, gray pair, and blue basket weave joints will be on somewhat of the same level regarding availability. The black/crimson joints in memory of his pops that are releasing tomorrow seem to be the most limited of the ones releasing. So far I only know of Ndc or SNKRS app to cop unless you live by one of those champs or FTA locations that's getting them in store. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom