Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Received my Wolf Grey's yesterday. I can see the cause for complaints when comparing them from the samples...But they look good IMO.

I agree, I wish the swoosh on the side was actually colored red. But whatever.

I'll keep them for now and try to complete the set lol.

View media item 1833961
Called Nike.com to complain ... Damn shoes came out with a scratch ..I tried cleaning it off with damp cloth to see if it's dirt but it's a scratch .. Smh .. Just opened them up first thing I noticed ... Since is sold out only thing they told me is to return for refund . So I called Niketown in nyc .. They have a lot in stock going to exchange over there . Can't Nike.com request Niketown to ship me new pair or place a phone order ? I don't mind paying upfront . Trying to avoid ride out there.

Last edited:
View media item 1833961
Called Nike.com to complain ... Damn shoes came out with a scratch ..I tried cleaning it off with damp cloth to see if it's dirt but it's a scratch .. Smh .. Just opened them up first thing I noticed ... Since is sold out only thing they told me is to return for refund . So I called Niketown in nyc .. They have a lot in stock going to exchange over there . Can't Nike.com request Niketown to ship me new pair or place a phone order ? I don't mind paying upfront . Trying to avoid ride out there.

My Public School Jordan XIIs came with a black stain on the toe. The quality control levels at Nike are unacceptable.

Last edited:
^^ are the 12s not black anyway? They're shoes, meant to be worn. One scratch or glue stain or crease and people are all pissed off. I just don't under stand. If you don't like them then send them back. A small mark here and there is hardly a reason to ***** and complain.

^^ are the 12s not black anyway? They're shoes, meant to be worn. One scratch or glue stain or crease and people are all pissed off. I just don't under stand. If you don't like them then send them back. A small mark here and there is hardly a reason to ***** and complain.
this is NT

They are grey suede. So it's extremely noticeable when there's a large black stain (not to mention impossible to clean). Retail was also $300, but that's not the point. Whether it's $100 or $1,000, you shouldn't be selling inferior goods.

That would piss me off but you shouldn't sweat it man. I'd rather have the shoe than my money back and not be able to get them again for retail. Although I do think these will restock, at least on one of the footsites. Regardless Nike quality control is hot garbage a lot of the time. I'm still salty about the gigantic boobs my Bordeauxs grew in the toe box

still waiting on the black cement pair. maybe the blue pair as well but if only had cash for one its the black. not wowed by these so if I'll own one pair it'll be the one i can wear with anything. also wanna toss rope laces. the flat doesnt seem right imo

do these run tts? i'm a size 12 and i wanted to make sure before i purchase them.

Last edited:
I'm a 12 also but I got a 13 in the wheats and greys. I didn't find my true size comfortable. The heel is very stiff. I have a mildly wide foot and very high arches so maybe that's it. 12.5 would be perfect but impossible to find

Last edited:
They probably need to hop on him now

With Megatron getting older and Cruz becoming Derrick Rose

Cruz's are selling. I'm not sure about Calvin, at least his latest sneaker.

^ I was thinking about that myself. I really dug the 1st CJ81's. I missed out on the Sandy Creek's but did get the Megatron Purple and Bright Green ones

I wonder if the blues are going to change any when they release like how the first two were slightly different in the haystacks and wolf greys

I wonder if the blues are going to change any when they release like how the first two were slightly different in the haystacks and wolf greys
I have a feeling that there will be a slight variation to them, if or when they release.

Maybe a lower quality suede? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom