Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Wasn't sure if I should return my haystacks and get the grey. Been indecisive on this lately.

Wasn't sure if I should return my haystacks and get the grey. Been indecisive on this lately.
If I had to choose between the two. I'd keep the Haystacks.

The greys are nice for the what they are...But I think it's the lowest ranking cw on the shoe.

But that's just me, lol.

If I had to choose between the two. I'd keep the Haystacks.

The greys are nice for the what they are...But I think it's the lowest ranking cw on the shoe.

But that's just me, lol.
I hear you.  My favorite sneaker color is gray, but I have a million gray colored shoes.  I only own one pair that's in the wheat color.  Not fond of the color but the fact that I own so many gray colored shoes is making me want to stay with the haystacks.  I think the Rush Blue is the only for sure color way that I'm 100% certain on!

I ended up picking up the grays due to wanting to pick up all the 1st wave colorways.

I'm not really a big fan of the colorway, but it's decent.

So I have both colors size 10.5 ... Now am wondering if they will stretch on the sides ... Because of the strap it makes it more fitted on the sides ... Wondering if I should return the greys at Niketown for a 11 and wait and see if I can get a 11 on the wheats...are you guys buying tts or .5 bigger because of strap ..

I was lucky to get the Wolf Grey but pissed at Nike/Footlocker for their quality control. Can't decide if I should return these or keep them as they are sold out. What would you do? On a greedy side as i wouldn't mind making a few bucks.. Do you think i can resell these over retail as it is? Maybe it's not that bad. Please don't hate these would be the first shoe i resell. Image below:

View media item 1839839

Last edited:
^If you're not happy with it, then by all means do what you need to get your money back.

You make me want to check my pair from NDC lol.

Damn, where you at? I'll stop by Ross today and see. I need the silver and the mesh pairs for $30-$40

I was lucky to get the Wolf Grey but pissed at Nike/Footlocker for their quality control. Can't decide if I should return these or keep them as they are sold out. What would you do? On a greedy side as i wouldn't mind making a few bucks.. Do you think i can resell these over retail as it is? Maybe it's not that bad. Please don't hate these would be the first shoe i resell. Image below:

View media item 1839839
Right shoe went on a diet...you would resell a bad shoe to who? Sneaker karma is a....

OAN old buddy screen name got me rolling. Fuzzy Badfeet lol more money more problems video. Mase was tight back then too. Harlem world is classic!

Actually the shoe on the left I think is the way it suppose to be. **** it im gonna cry to FL and Nike and get them to pay for my return shipping to them as the closest FL is 2hrs. And maybe cry for a first dibs on the Penny 2 "Home" or Cruz "Crimson". I aint going to resell to anyine as u r right about Karma..but then FL is going to resell these shoes to the next guy and on and on.

Right shoe went on a diet...you would resell a bad shoe to who? Sneaker karma is a....

OAN old buddy screen name got me rolling. Fuzzy Badfeet lol more money more problems video. Mase was tight back then too. Harlem world is classic!
laugh.gif
 I'm glad someone still remembers the reference.

Actually the shoe on the left I think is the way it suppose to be. **** it im gonna cry to FL and Nike and get them to pay for my return shipping to them as the closest FL is 2hrs. And maybe cry for a first dibs on the Penny 2 "Home" or Cruz "Crimson". I aint going to resell to anyine as u r right about Karma..but then FL is going to resell these shoes to the next guy and on and on.
True and true. No one will ever know...hard decision unless they hurt your heels

Back
Top Bottom