VIDEO: DeSean Jackson: "Cowboys are scared of me"

This dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Jenkins: "Nothing special" needed to stop Jackson[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 6, 2010 7:04 PM ET
It's been almost a day since we threw out some fresh meat for you Eagles and Cowboys fans out there to chew on. (Try to be nice, guys.)

So here's the latest DeSean Jackson quote to ponder while killing time before Saturday.

The Pro Bowl receiver said on UStream that the Cowboys have "like four people on your boy" and that he only sees man coverage 10% of the time, but he still likes those odds.

Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins, who usually doesn't cover Jackson, is calling shenanigans, according to former PFT scribe Tim McMahon of ESPNDallas.

"It's been a lot of talk to about double-covering or triple-covering this guy," Jenkins said. "I haven't seen it yet. We single it up. We call [man] every play. There's one man on him and we're just sitting in it. We're holding our own and that's pretty much it. We're holding our own. That's pretty much it. We're not doing anything special for him or anybody else."

The Eagles aren't about sustaining long drives. They need big plays to score, and no one is better at big plays than Jackson. Except when he faces Dallas.
Link

This N_ is soo annoying. I'm rooting for the cowboys because I can't stand philly or this N_

They do triple or double cover him everytime he rarely gets 1 on 1 vs Dallas nor should
he... And why do y'all some of y'all hate D Jack for all he does Is make plays and have fun

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

I realllllly hope you back that up on Saturday DeSean.
Same here too man, dude didn't do anything last Sunday and still got the nerve to talk.

I like Mike Jenkins and all but that's a damn lie. You know Wade and the Boys scheme around stopping the big plays coming from DeSean. Last week I sawsafety help (Hamlin) for the corners early and often. "Nothing special"
laugh.gif
yeah right. I expect more of the same this weekend in the rematch. Look for Celek and Mac9 to have bigger games as a result
smokin.gif

cant hate on Jackson.. boy is a beast.. what devin hester wishes he could be as a reciever..
pimp.gif

prediction for sunday
Eagles 28
Cowboys 24

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i cant wait until someone destroys his little @@% ...

you are a fraud, either way you have 2 teams you will say are your team if they get to the SB

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you are a fraud, either way you have 2 teams you will say are your team if they get to the SB
laugh.gif
shut your frail $@* up ... you look like a white deseanjackson/rebecca lobo mix minus the athletic ability ...

yes if the cowboys dont make it to the super bowl i hope the vikings do ... but if we beat the eagles, we play my man favre and i will be sad to see his dreamseason end so soon ...

go put your white puff jacket on and go polar bear hunting ...

^ you dont even know what I look like

post the picture you think is me because you real mistaken son

you posted your pic homie ... a whiiiiile back ... at penn state ... with a fruity white puff jacket on like you were tryin to blend in with the slopes lmao...

Back
Top Bottom