Video: Kanye West, "Cold Winter"

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

^^^^

Do you really think that Ye and the people around him put full control in a director to release a video without ant say so especially when the dude has been mising from the mainstream for months
laugh.gif
Yes. It's like the 5th video from an album that lived its life. It's said he just approved the final version. This is supposedly the 1st video he didn't help edit.

I need a mp3 of this version of the song, and the redone version of Paranoid from the video.
nerd.gif

That version of the song was beautiful
pimp.gif

I agree, if Kanye can make all the songs on the album that much better, then he should do it. The beats on that album were
pimp.gif
already. Imagine remixed
smh.gif

That video was eh. I knew Kanye had nothing to do with it. I was gunna ask if this was an official video or if someone just randomly made it.

I'm usually a fan of his videos and I like the idea of running away from your worst fears, but the video kind of sucks. Nice boobs though.

...I'm not the only one who saw her face turn into a skull with possible fire coming out of it in the end right???...right?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

GOOD BYE MY FRIEND WILL I EVER LOVE AGAIN..............MEMORY'S MADE IN THE COLDEST WINTER!!
laugh.gif

this track crack's me up

Come back in here after your Mom dies and let's see if it's still funny to you.

Back
Top Bottom