Virtual Stock Trading Game - Niketalk competition

pimp.gif

Uncertain markets make this fun...since it's virtual. That's partially why I'm glad the game closes/ends on 12/30. Not that the markets will be smooth, but we'll have had a few months to really see what happens.

this has become a lot more interesting and i find myself checking my portfolio daily and doin research in my spare time that i thought i'd never would do. i do realize the emotion attached to trading with real money doesnt exist here but this gives me an idea of what to expect. im glad this was made.
pimp.gif

i started off slow but over the last few days managed to pick it up.
managed to break top 10 today
pimp.gif

25.04% (today)
16.80%
8.40%
6.23%
-1.65%
-1.37%

still a long way to go, but went from #49 to #11 in 5 days.
pimp.gif
OP, I thought cut off was at 100 players. there are 103.

I'm certain that a few people figured out the PW or went through someone else to enter. It's not a big deal to me, I can delete people if I want to.

The biotech short Adam F cost me a few g,s today yet again. That dude and cramer are the biggest pos in the world

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

I was just gonna say, member count keeps rising. Can't you just lock it up?

No, the functionality of Market Watch is dumb. You'd think they'd have some basic features like that, especially for a private game.  Next time, I plan on looking into more detail before I run a game.  I'd like to trade options and have other abilities that are largely absent from market watch.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

No, the functionality of Market Watch is dumb. You'd think they'd have some basic features like that, especially for a private game.  Next time, I plan on looking into more detail before I run a game.  I'd like to trade options and have other abilities that are largely absent from market watch.
OP, can't you just change the password?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

OP, can't you just change the password?
pimp.gif

Nope.

I suck I need to put more effort into it.

Been trading currencies in real life, thats been a bit hectic as well.

Man apple shares are high. wonder if they will go even higher?? Due to iPhone 5, they should, aye?

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I suck I need to put more effort into it.

Been trading currencies in real life, thats been a bit hectic as well.

Man apple shares are high. wonder if they will go even higher?? Due to iPhone 5, they should, aye?
Goldman has their 12 month price target at 480-520 so they could get to 450 but Idk, they've been moving really well past week or so.

Back
Top Bottom