Visiting NYC Where Should I Go?

Yo Imma be in Brooklyn from 21-25 Where should i go while i'm there. PS Where the feamles be at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would suggest going to 34th manhattan (the good looking females are there shopping)
there's also washington heights for the females if you're willing to make the trip..but it's not really considered a tourist attracttion (so trynot to look like a tourist there
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I would suggest going to 34th manhattan (the good looking females are there shopping)
there's also washington heights for the females if you're willing to make the trip..but it's not really considered a tourist attracttion (so try not to look like a tourist there
laugh.gif
)

awww man, how you gon set him up

there's also washington heights for the females if you're willing to make the trip..but it's not really considered a tourist attracttion (so try not to look like a tourist there
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But if you aint from NY or a rough area i don't suggest you go to the heights, great trees though
nerd.gif

But seriously make sure you hit SoHo

Niketown, NBA Store, Sex Museum, Wax Museum, Empire State Building, Staten Island Ferry, Bronx Zoo, West 4th Street, Sylvia's in Harlem, any Zora'sBakery (the one from the show Seinfeld), Sin City

check out http://www.newyorkpass.com get one of these and you can get into many attractions free and even skip theline

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

laugh.gif
)

Oh I'm Good i from the Chicago I know about rough Areas my dude

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

laugh.gif
)

Oh I'm Good i from the Chicago I know about rough Areas my dude

then make your rounds, soho, hos in Wash heights, NY sneaker guide will def help you out, it isnt updated though

Certain blocks in East NY have nightly street sales from 1 to 4am you can find some nice steals.
pimp.gif

Make sure you bring alot of cash.

Fordham Road
Yankee Stadium
Bronx Zoo
City Island
Orchard Beach (weekends)
Washington Heights
125th St
Riverside Park
5 th avenue
Times Square
Guggenheim
South Street Seaport
Central Park
Dozens of famous clubs
SoHo
L.E.S.
34th street
Empire St.
Ground Zero
Downtown Brooklyn
Coney Island
NY Aquarium
Park Slope
Prospect Park
Brooklyn Museum of Art
Williams burg
Jones Beach
Fire Island
Governors island
Jamaica Avenue
Citi Field
Street Fairs
Parades
Festivals

Theres a lot to choose from.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Certain blocks in East NY have nightly street sales from 1 to 4am you can find some nice steals.
pimp.gif

Make sure you bring alot of cash.
hit up the pink houses
pimp.gif
great sales and beautifulatmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom