Vitamin Water AF1 v2.0

I worked on these shoes for what felt like forever. This is actually the 2nd pair...the 1st pair was kinda boring and came out bad due to the wrong gaugeof vinyl...that, and I wasnt able to clean up the insides well enough for my liking and the overall shoe came out looking sloppy

a few pics of v1.0

I wasnt happy with the shoes so we discussed it and I went a totally different way, incorporating all the flavors and alot more branding.....well...I guessthere really isnt need for explanation. I mean there are various reasons I did certain things, or even used this base shoe, but none of that is reallyimportant so...

v2.0

I took a bunch of pics of the process of making them(both pairs) just for the heck of it, that I wont post here, but will make a blog about on my MySpacepage for those that might be interested

2nd pair
pimp.gif

1. night and day between the first pair and the 2nd pair... Nice work...

2. You should have had the "vitamin water" on the outside of the toe both facing the same way, like both right side up or both upside down. Just myopinion, I'm anal about details...

3. good job but why? do you like vitamin water that much you wanter to rep it on your feet? Just curious...

Honestly speaking,the 2nd pair, these are some among the nicest Air Force 1''s I've ever seen! To me, these or most def the nicest customs I'veever seen. I'd buy them in a heartbeat if these ever hit the stores! Awesome job! How long did that take you? And do you have any ''In themaking'' pics? If not, it would be nice if you'd take some shots of the shoes throught the customization next time! Would love to see that! I'malso curious as to how durable they are?

Originally Posted by metalmaned

1. night and day between the first pair and the 2nd pair... Nice work...

2. You should have had the "vitamin water" on the outside of the toe both facing the same way, like both right side up or both upside down. Just my opinion, I'm anal about details...

3. good job but why? do you like vitamin water that much you wanter to rep it on your feet? Just curious...

1. thanks!
2. the lettering on the shoes was based on the bottles label. If you put the shoes up on the heel, and turn the shoe in a circle, it would mimmic an actualbottle. The lettering just appears to be upside down because the shoe is on its "side"(that make sense?)
3. the shoes are actually for the Vitamin Water corporate offices. I do like the stuff, but not enough to makes shoes for it out of the blue hehehe

-for those interested, I have a blog up of the making of these shoes on my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/emmanuelabor
-no, I am in no way related to Beans
-no they dont feel like a wrapper...the parts that actually used the wrapper were covered in transparent vinyl
-Im not sure how long they took.....I worked on them over the course of about 4-5 days? the bulk of the work being done on the weekend

Back
Top Bottom