VOTE for your Jordan Brand Release of the Year 2011!!

With 2011 coming to a close, we can finally look back on a great year by Jordan Brand. This past year we saw many classics make it's return as well as the "signature" model make a huge splash. To top it off, the Concords made it's way back to our hearts and onto our feet!...Not everybody was able to get a pair, but that's not to say 2011 was a failure. In many ways, this past year was one of the most successful release years from Jordan Brand in a long time!

Please vote for your favorite 2011 release this year...I wasn't able to fit everything into the poll, so I chose what I thought were the top picks. If your favorite isn't included on the list, please select "other" and respond with your top pick.

Banned 1's
pimp.gif

i didn't cop any of those. i like the ray xiii the most, but the mess of the actual release was pathetic. i went with OTHER, voting for the tokyo V's. sure i didn't get a pair, but they were released for a good purpose and limited for a good reason.

Concords are gonna win for sure, and that's my choice. My second choice is the playoff XIII's though.

Banned 1s I camped out for them at the wrentham outlets the quality is butter. Black metallic 5s are my all time favorite Jordan. But the ones took it this year for me.

YTR 2011 were something fresh and new and gave us hope for JB, but the Tokyo v's was diffinitely the business dope twist to a classic

The Bordeauxs.
I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the Black Cements, therefore it doesn't get my vote.

EDIT: ijapino check the spelling of Wolf Grey.

Hard for me to pick one. I had several...
Playoff 13's (I own)
Concord 11's (I own)

Banned 1's (I own)

Bin 5's (Don't own them)
ohwell.gif

Banned 1s easily.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Quality on the rest of the releases were 
sick.gif

-Drew

Bordeaux VII's by leaps and bounds. I was just so happy to see these release after such a long wait.

Back
Top Bottom