• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking into app development, watching and reading a lot of tutorials since I don't know anything about java or xml. The more I do the practice apps, the better I get at it....I think :lol:

Last edited:
I really just want a T-Mobile S2. Ill continue to wait patiently for prices to continue to drop.

Can anyway explain to my why Samsung will have a 8" and 7" pad? I'm honestly confused.
I actually found someone at my job to trade my Sprint S3 for her AT&T S3 8)8)

Now, lets see if somebody gasses her up over the weekend and she backs out of the trade, :lol:

Last edited:
[h1]Fresh Galaxy Note 8.0 photos emerge showing S Pen, software[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jan 25 2013 | 8:41 am  | 26 COMMENTS

note80compressed.jpg

Just a day after we got our first look at the Galaxy Note 8.0  in leaked spy shots, a couple more photos of the 8-inch tablet have emerged online. Today's pics come via French Android community Frandroid, showing apparently the Note 8.0  alongside its 5.5-inch sibling, the Galaxy Note 2. As with yesterday's images, we see a tablet with a curved design and a phone-style three-button setup on the bottom bezel instead of traditional on-screen keys. And this time around we get to see the larger "S Pen" stylus, which was docked away in yesterday's images.

Yes, there's also an earpiece up top for making calls, as we saw in yesterday's shots. But that's nothing new -- 7-inch Samsung tablets have been doing that since the original 2010 Galaxy Tab.

Today's pics reveal a little more about the device's software. Unsurprisingly, the Note 8.0 is running Samsung's TouchWiz UI, but it also seems to be using a "phone-style" launcher, similar to the direction taken with the stock tablet launcher in Android 4.2 -- which this device is rumored to be running. The presence of floating windows suggests that Samsung's included its multi-window tech in the Note 8.0, too. In addition, we can also clearly see a notification bar up top in both shots.

Samsung's expected to make the Note 8.0 all officially official at Mobile World Congress  at the end of February. Leaked spec sheets suggest we can expect similar internals to the Galaxy Note 2 -- a 1.6GHz Exynos 4 Quad CPU, 2GB of RAM and 16 and 32GB storage options, expandable via microSD slot. Stick with Android Central for full coverage of the Note 8.0 and other Samsung devices at MWC, and be sure to check out our latest podcast  for more discussion on this device.

Source: Frandroid

Dudes on AT&T with a FAN code on their account, how does it work I forget how it was when I worked for bestbuy and had it, it comes off the entire plan(voice text and data) or just voice like Verizon?

Anyone dl the beats by dre app?

I notice the difference but its nothing spectacular. (gnex) just some equalizer tweak thats about it.
Go with this one. It makes the sound louder and clearer if you have the right settings.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1923630

Will this allow me to still be able to use DSP Manager?

I notice that when I installed Beats Audio is disabled my EQ....

I notice the difference but its nothing spectacular. (gnex) just some equalizer tweak thats about it.
Go with this one. It makes the sound louder and clearer if you have the right settings.

Yeah you can still use DSP manager. 

Yeah you can still use DSP manager. 

Cool Thanks....

I downloaded the file, do I just flash as I would do with any rom?

I'm sick of how poor music management is on Android

:smh: same
currently using mediamonkey to sync my ****

feels good knowing that unlocking a device that you paid for will be illegal tomorrow :smokin
:smh:
------------------------

knew this was going to be dog ****

hope that nter just spends the extra for a nexus 7

Last edited:
Can somebody recommend me a good free app for workout management? The wife is getting free gym passes from work and I'd like to keep track of what I'm doing there (weights, cardio, stretches, etc)

If it's good enough, I'd be willing to pay.

Can somebody recommend me a good free app for workout management? The wife is getting free gym passes from work and I'd like to keep track of what I'm doing there (weights, cardio, stretches, etc)

If it's good enough, I'd be willing to pay.
My Fitness Pal. I've played around with it and you can add cardio and strength exercises along with a food/diet tracker as well. It's free so give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom