• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can't go wrong with the note deuce or the sg3. It has a bigger screen obviously and a little better specs which don't matter a ton because no app needs that much. So it really just comes down to what size you want. I'm gonna get the gs3. My roommate has the note. It's nice as hell but the gs3 is a lot cheaperand iI'm fine with a 4.8 inch screen. I'm straight on the nexus since it's made by lg and has no removable battery or else that would be an option for me as well.

Dont you have Sprint? What phone do you have now?:nerd:

Well the story is that my phone is giving out on me, so I'm in the market for a new one. Newegg has the iphone 8GB for sale and I was thinking about getting that or getting one of the decent droids out, but not paying more than I would for the 8GB iphone. That leaves me with the the Galaxy Nexus as far as I know in terms of paying out of pocket. Advice? Suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...0852768142?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item460c38ed8e

I was gonna buy this one and pay to get the screen fixed. Bad idea?

yeah i'm on sprint. i got the galaxy 2. i'm jumping though soon. i hate sprint for their slow data and i still pay 94 bucks a month. my mom has the galaxy 3 and my roomates for the note 2 so i mess with both alot. to me they are equal and it's just up to the size you want. both run buttery smooth.

My GNex stopped charging (port broke
frown.gif
)

Think I'm gonna pick up the DNA tomorrow

Ok so I have around $200 that I can put towards getting a new phone. I'm still not very knowledgable about the Android Market so before just blindly buying a phone like I did the last time I will ask first. What would be my best option? I'm looking at the Galaxy Nexus right now. I'm on Sprint and will be for about another 16 months so leaving isnt an option and the $200 limit is pretty much it cause I cant see myself putting more money into a phone.

PLS RESPOND

Anyone know how to take off the progressive ring (or whatever you call it) on the Note 2. I just want the phone to ring loud right off jump. I dont need it to ramp up to the loudest level like it does default.

Im rooted, so thats not a problem. Im just running stock right now since I dont really wanna flash a different rom ATM

Last edited:
Ok so I have around $200 that I can put towards getting a new phone. I'm still not very knowledgable about the Android Market so before just blindly buying a phone like I did the last time I will ask first. What would be my best option? I'm looking at the Galaxy Nexus right now. I'm on Sprint and will be for about another 16 months so leaving isnt an option and the $200 limit is pretty much it cause I cant see myself putting more money into a phone.

PLS RESPOND

gnex or s3

Nobody should be buying a CDMA nexus phone expecting the nexus experience. The damn galaxy does not even have 4.2. Either get familiar with Roms or only get 4.1. Good phone either way

Nobody should be buying a CDMA nexus phone expecting the nexus experience. The damn galaxy does not even have 4.2. Either get familiar with Roms or only get 4.1. Good phone either way
NO idea what this means:lol:

means you wouldnt get updates when google releases them with the gsm gnex. you'll have to wait until sprint decides to give them to you.
supposedly the gnex will get 4.2 in feb, although they can always come up with some bs to push it back.
4.1 is fine tho, 4.2 isnt a must have update.
but I have a feeling you'd be happier with the iphone.
You aint really about that nexus life :\ |I

means you wouldnt get updates when google releases them with the gsm gnex. you'll have to wait until sprint decides to give them to you.
supposedly the gnex will get 4.2 in feb, although they can always come up with some bs to push it back.
You aint really about that nexus life :\ |I

Better than having a VZW GNEX though. They're the very last to get updates.

NO idea what this means:lol:
You aint really about that nexus life
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Well I already bought my Nexus so I will be in this thread bothering you guys with all my noob questions shortly. For Starters why cant Android get Chess with Friends
frown.gif

I'm learning this the hard way, I have the NS4G and we're 'stuck' on 4.1. Contract is up in may (Sprint) and I'm out. Even thinking about just saying screw it and pay the ETF.

Back
Top Bottom