• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody should be buying a CDMA nexus phone expecting the nexus experience. The damn galaxy does not even have 4.2. Either get familiar with Roms or only get 4.1. Good phone either way
NO idea what this means:lol:

means you wouldnt get updates when google releases them with the gsm gnex. you'll have to wait until sprint decides to give them to you.

supposedly the gnex will get 4.2 in feb, although they can always come up with some bs to push it back.

4.1 is fine tho, 4.2 isnt a must have update.

but I have a feeling you'd be happier with the iphone.

You aint really about that nexus life :\ |I
Well I already bought my Nexus so I will be in this thread bothering you guys with all my noob questions shortly. For Starters why cant Android get Chess with Friends:frown:

that idk :\

Better than having a VZW GNEX though. They're the very last to get updates.

true :smh:

Nobody should be buying a CDMA nexus phone expecting the nexus experience. The damn galaxy does not even have 4.2. Either get familiar with Roms or only get 4.1. Good phone either way

I'm learning this the hard way, I have the NS4G and we're 'stuck' on 4.1. Contract is up in may (Sprint) and I'm out. Even thinking about just saying screw it and pay the ETF.

that might actually be a hardware limitation issue.
a single core hummingbird processor & 512mb of ram can only go so far :\

Last edited:
so my momma Dukes Verizon upgrade is up and she could careless about upgrading. so im about to take it, should i upgrade to the Note 2 or Droid DNA?

I already got GS3.

Got the Note 2 today, this thinks is huge compared to my iphone. Still adjusting to it.

I hate tablet sized phones. I'm just gonna stick to the iPhone. I hate having an iPod and another phone in my pocket all of the time.
I prefer it this way. My ipod houses all my music plus it's exclusive apps and my phone does anything else.

More help for a noob please. Suggest apps and things to get. A screenshot app is crucial

Last edited:
Got the Note 2 today, this thinks is huge compared to my iphone. Still adjusting to it.

I hate tablet sized phones. I'm just gonna stick to the iPhone. I hate having an iPod and another phone in my pocket all of the time.
I prefer it this way. My ipod houses all my music plus it's exclusive apps and my phone does anything else.

More help for a noob please. Suggest apps and things to get. A screenshot app is crucial

Hold volume down and power.

Hold volume down and power.

um i got home button and power button

the what ...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_prevail-3916.php a Horrid POS that he has 4.0 on it with a bunch of crappy apps. he has to have it overclocked at all times to just be usable.

single core lifestyle we off that
plus it seems to have some construction quality issues based of the amazon reviews :\

Well what on Boost for $150( I said he was cheap) would you recommend.

Phone can be used.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom