• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea you guys might be covering the proximity sensor, that was an issue when the white iphone came out and screen protector companies didnt make a hole for the proximity sensor.

What All do I need to do to my N4 when I get it? And whats this I hear about Native Emoji support?

Having a problem with my calendar not syncing on Note2. anyone else? anyone know a quick fix?

For those that don't know, Sprint is releasing the HTC One on April 19th as well.  I called their customer service today.  Pre-orders begin either tomorrow or on Monday April 8th.

Is anyone else not getting push notifications on the twitter app? I used to get them all the time but now since a couple updates ago i get none. I try to check off what i want notifications on and it says "there was a problem updating notification settings"

nvm got it to work

Had to revoke access to a lot of apps on the PC

Last edited:
Is it possible to ask ATT for a discount on the HTC One? Should I threaten to abandon ship and speak to the customer loyalty dept? 

I tried this a month ago with the Galaxy S3 and got the price down to $100 from $200-but this might have been because they were going to drop the price anyway.

Last edited:
Is it possible to ask ATT for a discount on the HTC One? Should I threaten to abandon ship and speak to the customer loyalty dept? 

companies smarted up unless your a business account or been with the company 10+ years (even then they dont care anymore) chances are slim to none. Only time companies give deals now are if you have had a documented issue that has never been resolved.

companies smarted up unless your a business account or been with the company 10+ years (even then they dont care anymore) chances are slim to none. Only time companies give deals now are if you have had a documented issue that has never been resolved.

There aren't any loyalty perks left. I've had an AT&T account since 2003 and they could care less if I cut the last line.

There aren't any loyalty perks left. I've had an AT&T account since 2003 and they could care less if I cut the last line.

yup if this Tmobile works for me the only reason I`m gonna keep my mom on VZW is because she talks a lot and if VZW ever makes a good deal. I have a feeling Tmobile will try to crap on people when LTE is wide spread and say you cant use it on prepaid, hope I`m wrong.

yup if this Tmobile works for me the only reason I`m gonna keep my mom on VZW is because she talks a lot and if VZW ever makes a good deal. I have a feeling Tmobile will try to crap on people when LTE is wide spread and say you cant use it on prepaid, hope I`m wrong.

I don't see AT&T or Verizon ever letting LTE be used on pre-paid.

just got his evo lte. any of u guys have one? what rom do u recommend?

selling this sprint note 2 now. whats a good selling price? i was thinking of 380

:smh: :smh: :smh:
You would think that since the Nexus 4 is always first to get updates that the problem would be fixed by now :rolleyes
I was contemplating an iPhone when I still had my Blackberry, but that **** is too small. So I opted for the Nexus 4 since it was getting nothing but love on here
I have a screen protector on mine, I'm gonna remove it to see if it makes a difference.
I didn't buy the first release of the Nexus 4. I ordered mine in mid February and it got to me late February. I also heard that statement and I practice that to this day. I didn't get the Xbox 360 until late 2008 and I have yet to get the RROD *knock on wood*

I got mines in Feb as well. I had no screen protector so that wasn't the issue. Whats annoying is when you have to use the dial pad in a call it is annoying when the screen is blank. The phone was great at first probably the best phone I've owned. Issue is consistency.

Iphones are bare ands boring but they work and right now unfortunately that's what I need for work is a consistent phone. Hopefully the next nexus is more sharp I felt like this was the one.

Damn that much lol

This htc is so damn confusing to unlock n root will try again in the morning

[COLOR=#red]I see that HTC (releasing the Facebook oriented phone) learned absolutely nothing from Motorola's failure with Motoblur. Stuff like this is what will keep HTC behind in the smartphone race. :smh:

Edit: Ok it seems like this was more of FB's idea and they chose HTC as the hardware manufacturer. Still though.

Side note: Facebook was so much better back when you had to have an .edu email address to have an account...it was more raw. Now mothers and aunts and H.S. kids are on it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
^ yeah man. always weirds me out when a friend posts a picture and the comments/likes are from their parents. :smh:

as for the nexus 4 turning off during a call -- i would guess it's the proximity sensor. mine can be finicky so i have to be careful of how i'm holding the phone.

(side note: which is why i'm very skeptical of all these new "features" on the S4. given that very basic features like screen rotation or the proximity sensor still have issues, it's very likely that these more complicated things samsung is trying will be pretty much unusable.)

Last edited:
I think the touching with out touching the screen thig will be a mess so many people going to be selecting and sending stuff they didnt mean to do.

yea you guys might be covering the proximity sensor, that was an issue when the white iphone came out and screen protector companies didnt make a hole for the proximity sensor.

What All do I need to do to my N4 when I get it? And whats this I hear about Native Emoji support?
native emoji support comes with any CM 10 based rom

Last edited:
Half the features I turn off anyway. All these gimmicks. Just give me a good browser, enough storage space or sd card, and a good camera and I'm set.

HTC is ruining the One release for me more and more each day. Only Sprint has the black model available for purchase and the developer model is only offered in silver and it doesn't play well with T-mobile's frequencies. I'm almost over switching back to Android already.

HTC is ruining the One release for me more and more each day. Only Sprint has the black model available for purchase and the developer model is only offered in silver and it doesn't play well with T-mobile's frequencies. I'm almost over switching back to Android already.
This, but T-mobile not helping much either. just talked to an online chat rep and they said the only info the had was that it was being released with them.  There probably won't be any news until after this iphone release is over. but, if they aren't selling HTC One in black...i'm not copping it anyway.  tempted to just get this nexus 4 and call it a day now. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

:smh: Only one I was really interested in.

HTC seriously continues to drop the ball. They need to stop doing these "exclusive" options for carriers, only shooting themselves in the foot.

Rooted the evo lte now tryin some roms. Does it normally take this long to revoot after a install?

Back
Top Bottom