Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good time to buy a nexus 4? Please advise

great time, unless you want a GS4. I've come to the conclusion I want to start cutting back on stuff so Im gonna be paying 40 bucks for my moms line and 30 for mines if I decide to keep Tmobile down from the 150 I was paying for 3 lines on VZW ( 1 was a dummy line and I get hit 10 bucks every month because I use 2.5 gbs a month smh) I`m prob gonna stay on Tmobile but leave my mom on VZW until something big happens and VZW comes out with new plans because the Share everything plans suck, and me not having Wifi at my job makes me use more data.

Does anyone use Google Wallet? It's just sitting there on my Nexus. Maybe I should try it...

might have to sell da note 2 to pay for some other expenses.

whats a good phone to hold me down till the s4 drops?

i was thinking maybe gnex or if i can find a really cheap one x

Does anyone use Google Wallet? It's just sitting there on my Nexus. Maybe I should try it...
I use it all the time when I get the chance. Just open the app type in the 4 digit code and swipe. Takes 4 seconds. Plus you feel like your in the future when you do it. Its GREAT

Probably the fastest speeds I've seen on my Nexus. Not bad :pimp:

I'm having some problems with my Nexus 4. **** gets extremely hot whenever I'm on wi-fi using Chrome or Firefox. Also when I make or get a call, my screen does not stay on. It automatically locks and I have a hard time unlocking it in order to hang up the call. I have to press the unlock button like 5 times in order to turn the screen on. And when it does come on, the screen goes black in a flash and I have to wait until the other person on the line hangs up in order for the screen to light up again. :smh: :stoneface:

I'm having some problems with my Nexus 4. **** gets extremely hot whenever I'm on wi-fi using Chrome or Firefox. Also when I make or get a call, my screen does not stay on. It automatically locks and I have a hard time unlocking it in order to hang up the call. I have to press the unlock button like 5 times in order to turn the screen on. And when it does come on, the screen goes black in a flash and I have to wait until the other person on the line hangs up in order for the screen to light up again. :smh: :stoneface:

Both these problems occur on my N4 as well... Its really frustrating especially when I'm on a call and I have to put in numbers and the phone is locked... I have to keep playing with the unlock... My phone also gets hot like yours... I think this is a problem amongst the N4 devices

Both these problems occur on my N4 as well... Its really frustrating especially when I'm on a call and I have to put in numbers and the phone is locked... I have to keep playing with the unlock... My phone also gets hot like yours... I think this is a problem amongst the N4 devices

Same problems I was experiencing. Also problems with texts etc. Luckily I was still able to get rid of it with a trade for a iPhone 5 unlocked. Happy for now but definitely missing some android perks.

Only problem I'm having is my contacts not synching. It shows the icon like it's refreshing and then it will stop moving. Last sync was in February. :smh:

With the screen going black if you have a screen protector it is most likely the culprit as it makes contact with the sensor, it's been well noted across multiple android forums. Haven't had any problem with the phone heating up while using the browser, only time mine is an issue is playing a game or watching a long video 15+mins.

somebody once told me to never buy the first release of new technology bc of the minor tweaks that will need to be done to the device. with all u guys having n4 complaints, im really hesitant on getting the initial release of the S4 at the end of this month.

I didn't get my N4 until the 2nd week of February... I also don't have a screen protector so I have no clue

Same problems I was experiencing. Also problems with texts etc. Luckily I was still able to get rid of it with a trade for a iPhone 5 unlocked. Happy for now but definitely missing some android perks.
:smh: :smh: :smh:
You would think that since the Nexus 4 is always first to get updates that the problem would be fixed by now :rolleyes
I was contemplating an iPhone when I still had my Blackberry, but that **** is too small. So I opted for the Nexus 4 since it was getting nothing but love on here

With the screen going black if you have a screen protector it is most likely the culprit as it makes contact with the sensor, it's been well noted across multiple android forums. Haven't had any problem with the phone heating up while using the browser, only time mine is an issue is playing a game or watching a long video 15+mins.
I have a screen protector on mine, I'm gonna remove it to see if it makes a difference.

somebody once told me to never buy the first release of new technology bc of the minor tweaks that will need to be done to the device. with all u guys having n4 complaints, im really hesitant on getting the initial release of the S4 at the end of this month.
I didn't buy the first release of the Nexus 4. I ordered mine in mid February and it got to me late February. I also heard that statement and I practice that to this day. I didn't get the Xbox 360 until late 2008 and I have yet to get the RROD *knock on wood*

Back
Top Bottom