• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having issues with their Galaxy S4 and crackling sound when playing music?

I tried the stock headphones and music sounds fine, but when I try any other pair of headphones I get very low sound and it starts to crackle when turned up.

I read online that its a common issue with the S4 but found no fix for it.

Any suggestions?

haven't had any problems with my headphones (stock) or crackling sounds on my GS4

don't clown, but due to my girl stealing my evo, I got stuck with her old *** moment.

should I do HTC one, S4 or wait?

don't clown, but due to my girl stealing my evo, I got stuck with her old *** moment.

The age old question. Just depends on what you want in a phone. You really can't go wrong either way IMO. I went with GS4, brother went with One. Both are great phones.

Anyone having issues with their Galaxy S4 and crackling sound when playing music?

I tried the stock headphones and music sounds fine, but when I try any other pair of headphones I get very low sound and it starts to crackle when turned up.

I read online that its a common issue with the S4 but found no fix for it.

Any suggestions?

haven't had any problems with my headphones (stock) or crackling sounds on my GS4

What player are you using?

The age old question. Just depends on what you want in a phone. You really can't go wrong either way IMO. I went with GS4, brother went with One. Both are great phones.

I'd go with the one.

I just love the build on this thing. To me, the GS3 was way too light. Just didn't feel solid. Plus the One speakers :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I have a note 2 and the first time i tinkered with an htc one i immediately saw the difference in clarity. It may not be noticeable to everyone but I surely see the difference. Just like some people think beats by dre don't sound any different and the sound snobs think otherwise.
Well of course...you went from a bigger screen with lower resolution to a smaller screen with more resolution. With both things being the same the difference in minimal at best...they keyword being minimal. That's why a double blind test works sogreat...information can cause bias...meaning once a person knows certain specs their perception can be biased.
its super amoled vs super lcd 3 thats why

super lcd is known for its crisp text

big up to the homey for the screensaver...

almost 13 GB... I would've damb near done 20 if I found out about LTE sooner...

loving T-Mobile right now, famb.

:pimp: :pimp:

The moment was the first time dealing with samsung on a phone. I was an HTC TP ***** pre-droid and went to EVO. Dont know if I should give samsung another try or stay in the HTC comfort zone.

The new LG G2 is a nice piece of hardware. doesnt impress me at all though.  LG does nothing software wise to innovate or set them apart from anyone else.  It looks like they just try to tweak the latest TouchWiz features and add it to their phones.  It has impressive hardware specs, but at this point, all the phones are so fast and powerful that those hardware specs really dont matter.  If LG really wants to compete, they have to do something different than riding on the coattail of the latest Galaxy S/Note.

Last edited:

GS4 with the a 5.2 inch screen, power/volume buttons on the back, an LG logo and a really nice guest mode.
meh.
:smh:

so much dopeness...

bet money if it had a Samsung or apple logo, cats would be crapping in their pants...

Lg devices are underrated...

and that guest mode is :pimp:

:smh:

so much dopeness...

bet money if it had a Samsung or apple logo, cats would be crapping in their pants...

Lg devices are underrated...

and that guest mode is :pimp:

If it had an apple logo the tech blogs would call it the greatest phone ever creteated.

What's the size of the battery on dat G2?

Buttons on back is different but seems like it would work at the same damb time.

Back
Top Bottom