• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am the same way.. these joints ain't eem got commercials to skip 
smokin.gif

It was a no brainer for me to stop giving dish 120+ a month

Last edited:
I Know people used to stream live sporting events, but the quality was trash. So they just waited till the next day and watched the in HD.

Yeah I use Plex. Its only worthwhile if you run a media server or have access to one.

I have videos on how to do all of this stuff. You'd be surprised how modernized and convenient you can make all of this in your home.

Last edited:
Plex is solid.

It's available for Chromecast now and was super easy to set up. Streaming content from my computer to my Chromecast on my TV and control it with my Android.

Gotta put my guy @redspyder on to this app. He has the note 3 and a Samsung 55inch led smart TV

How do you connect the stream to the tv? I got a new samsung tv but can't figure it out since there aren't any options. :nerd: PM me if you want. Wi-fi direct?

Last edited:
Plex is solid.

It's available for Chromecast now and was super easy to set up. Streaming content from my computer to my Chromecast on my TV and control it with my Android.

Ditto. Plex media server + roku and Chromecast is the way to go for me as far as streaming content from your desktop.

Still need cable for my sports and news fix

Yeah the G2 I had the screen on 30℅ percent and just limited myself to talk and text minimal web usage to see how much I got. In moderate usage I get a good day on heavy usage I get any 12 hours.

Yeah the G2 I had the screen on 30℅ percent and just limited myself to talk and text minimal web usage to see how much I got. In moderate usage I get a good day on heavy usage I get any 12 hours.
my iPhone ain't even close to seeing that type of battery life

With my usage i've been averaging around 38 hrs with 4 1/2 hrs ost on my g2. Very satisfied with that.

on another note this One Plus One sound better and better with each leak
 [h1]Here’s what the OnePlus One’s CM11 looks like[/h1]
9 hours ago by  Johnny32  comments

Two screenshots reportedly taken from the OnePlus One’s custom CyanogenMod OS were sent toEngadget  by a “reliable tipster” and show a custom lockscreen and the About phone page. The latter is important as it shows the Model name One attached to the 4.4.2 Android version and the presence of on-screen navigation buttons.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The lockscreen features a cool split-screen mode showing a wallpaper on the top (perhaps a slightly blurred version of the homescreen wallpaper) and a big clock, notification, weather and battery details. The lockscreen doesn’t have anything in common with the stock or CyanogenMod lockscreen suggesting OnePlus may have deeper customizations planted in the otherwise closely-stock CyanogenMod OS.

So far we know that the OnePlus One smartphone will be unveiled on April 23  with a quad-core Krait CPU on a Snadragon 801  chipset, potent 3100 mAh battery. 5.5″ FullHD display (in a body not bigger than the Xperia Z1′s) and a Sony-made 13 MP snapper.

Source

[h1]Sketches show iPhone 6 design, rendering surface too[/h1]
31 March, 2014 | Comments (56)  | Post your comment

Tags: AppleiOSRumors

Leaked schematics of the rumored next iPhone 6 suggest two screen sizes and give out some specific dimensions for both models. The schematics come from Japanese Apple-centric Mac Otakarapublication. The smaller model sports a 4.7" display and has the 137 x 66 x 7 mm dimensions (the iPhone 5s is at 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm while the 5" Nexus 5 is just 137.9 mm in height). The larger, 5.7" model is said to sport 157 x 77 x 6.7 mm, which is taller than a 5.7" Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but a bit narrower and a lot thinner.

Alleged iPhone 6 schematics

Then come two sketches of the upcoming two models but their credibility is yet to be confirmed. The sketches apparently show a 4.7" and 5.5" iPhones with rounder edges, slim waistline and single-piece volume buttons.

According to the source of the sketches the devices sport 7.1 mm thickness. On the bottom, the 3.5 mm headphone jack is located on the far left instead of the right.

Alleged iPhone 6 render

Based on those sketches Martin Hajek created a couple of 3D renders. While those aren't real and could turn to be based on completely false info, they still look pretty cool.

iPhone 6 render based on rumors

Recently, we saw a schematic  of an unrealistically wide iPhone device but it isn't connected to the ones above.

Source: 1  | 2  Via: 1  | 2
[h1]Alleged live photos of iPhone 6 make the rounds on the web[/h1]
31 March, 2014 | Comments (59)  | Post your comment

Tags: AppleiOSRumors

Hot on the heels of the leaked schematics  from earlier today, alleged live photos of Apple iPhone 6 made the rounds on the web. The images are reportedly captured in a Foxconn facility.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The photos reveal a sleek-looking handset with a metal construction. The protruding camera of the device is the element which raises most questions. The latest rumors  point that the handset’s snapper will be an 8MP f/1.8 unit.

Apple iPhone 6 will debut this fall. Two models  with different display sizes are all but certain to arrive.

Source  | Via

Back
Top Bottom