• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My AT&T Note 3 finally updated to Kit Kat today. Don't see too many differences besides the icons at the top turning white and the font. :\

My AT&T Note 3 finally updated to Kit Kat today. Don't see too many differences besides the icons at the top turning white and the font.
ohwell.gif

Yeah the G2 I had the screen on 30℅ percent and just limited myself to talk and text minimal web usage to see how much I got. In moderate usage I get a good day on heavy usage I get any 12 hours.
Yea the g2 is clutch. I usually get around 2 days on use
Man that battery life is crazy! This is the G2 right?
G2 all the way!

You don't need the Gbox.. I mentioned earlier in this thread there are a lot of cheaper alternatives and the whole purpose is to get xbmc to your TV. I just got the GBox for the simpleness of it and I liked the controller they gave me 
laugh.gif

Like phenom mentioned again.. a lot of cheaper alternatives.

And my dudes are just now getting around to it 
pimp.gif
 never too late to jump on the train
Gbox is clutch. Andriod apps,works out the box.so much more you can do with t he gbox
XBMC is the aim. Not the Gbox. Everything else is modular. Just like you can just goto a local browser on your PC or phone and stream until your heart is content. XBMC localizes the process. However going into detail, is discussing piracy. So why not just google a guide and tallyforth.
With the Gbox you can have multiple units for each tv.android apps.So much things you can do with a gbox
Maybe I missed the link, but this show box app, is it in the play store?

And Gbox is an entirely different thing than just a phone app, correct?
heres a link http://niketalk.com/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/41400_60#post_20204441    comes with XMBC installed 
Is there any benefit to having the Gbox as opposed to a Mac/PC that runs XBMC with an HDMI out? That's how I set my XBMC up.
Yes android apps. multiple units per tv. You can take it with you when your on vacation..smaller.much more better
so basically the gbox will need XBMC in order for it to function like we want it. The benefit of having a box is because it acts like sort of like a cable box so you don't have to leave the computer on and just forget about it over is set up?
yes basically plus android apps..

Also the GBOX does have 1080P the last time I checked. The devs finally got it working on it. last time I checked about a month ago it was in beta status so it should be released now for the gbox to do 1080p.... You can still stream 1080p from your phone or pc to it

http://www.imore.com/htc-one-m8-vs-iphone-5s-camera-comparison

So basically the HTC One M8 camera sucks,
laugh.gif

Don't know how these fools could drop the ball on something like the camera, after boosting how important it is since the first One (polycarbonate). Granted they're going a different route, but the iPhone shut it down in EVERY damn camera shootout imaginable, except FOD, go figure. Stupid HTC.
To say the camera sucks is a stretch. The Iphone pics do look better but it's not leaps and bounds better. Either way this is something they could've knocked out of the part this year. 

Man, if the M8 had a solid camera it just might be the greatest smartphone ever created.

so if i have a note 2 and am getting sick of it what should i cop?

at this point the note 3 been out a good minute and i havent been paying nearlyyyy the attention ibused to about whats comin down the pipeline.

I like that i can have interchangeable batteries with android so ill prolly stay. so yea batt life not all that inportant if i can get 6 batteries n 2 chargers for 50 again.I would like the best camera available. A solid screen and size iisnt really important. After having the razr maxx n s3 before this i really didnt mind the smaller screen size.

Well the new phones coming out soon or already out are the M8 which is the new HTC One.. and the Galaxy S5.

If you want a phone that offers removable batteries.. the only major phone doing that still is the Samsung devices.. so the S5 sounds like a good choice for you if you want the newest thing out.. otherwise N3 is a viable option as well since you can swap batteries. I'd wait for the N4 if you want a note.. it can't be too far off.

I was going to get the new HTC one, but at this point I think I will wait to see what else is available. That new moto x sounds pretty interesting, if they can keep the same battery performance, but bump the screen to 1080p it is damn near perfect.

Was checking out the M8 on HTC's website. Whats the difference between unlocked and developer's edition? UNlocked will work on ATT's LTE ? :nerd:

I was going to get the new HTC one, but at this point I think I will wait to see what else is available. That new moto x sounds pretty interesting, if they can keep the same battery performance, but bump the screen to 1080p it is damn near perfect.

If you can afford it why not just get the one?

Mostly because I have a current gen moto x that is still working well. The one is cool, but I'm not sure I would like sense after years of using stock android. Touchwiz on the note 2 was alright, but I'm not sure I want to pay 700 for something I may not enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom