• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I could  wait for the 4, I need/want a new phone now and I think the One Plus 3T is calling my name. I still like Moto and the Moto Z Play is a close 2nd, but I think I'm going with the 3T.

Anybody have an issue with their widgets randomly not being on the home screen and having to put them back on

I have Verizon and I went over on data this past month and I have safety mode activated, which is basically a slower data speed. The apps that I thought I'd have and issue were relatively unphased, like Niketalk. Streaming a song on tidal was almost unbearable, but for some reason it seemed like songs actually loaded the past few days.

Is Verizon still offering league pass for free on go90 if you have 8gb or more? I played around on some people's phone and I couldn't locate the games.

I have Verizon and I went over on data this past month and I have safety mode activated, which is basically a slower data speed. The apps that I thought I'd have and issue were relatively unphased, like Niketalk. Streaming a song on tidal was almost unbearable, but for some reason it seemed like songs actually loaded the past few days.

Is Verizon still offering league pass for free on go90 if you have 8gb or more? I played around on some people's phone and I couldn't locate the games.
I think you have to have the XXL plan

I think you have to have the XXL plan

I'm on the XL and I was able to get Stream Pass. According to the Verizon website it's just Large (8GB) or higher to qualify.

I see it doesn't say nba games, just 'content'. Like draymond getting s massage :stoneface:

At the beginning of the season I guess they were doing a trial b/c I was able to see the game and cast it to my TV. That was too clutch.

Last edited:
I don't have the 8gb plan yet. Tomorrow is the first day of my new cycle and I'm thinking about switching it then.

Hit my data cap on T-Mobile and cannot do ****. Luckily my employee discount with the new T-Mobile one unlimited plan kicks in on the 9th.

T-Mobile has upgraded me to unlimited data free of charge and without me intervening every January for the past 2-3 years :lol:. Don't know what I did for them to keep hooking me up.

Last edited:
Help please
All a sudden this keeps coming up. It won't go away even when I select something
And I held it and blocked notifications but still doing it

Get a can of compressed air and clean out your charging port with air + q tip.

Last edited:
What is a good low cost phone to buy to hold me over until my contract ends?

Also what music apps do you guys use? I have spotify but I want to know if I'm missing out on greatness by using other apps. Anyone use Amazon music?

Also what music apps do you guys use? I have spotify but I want to know if I'm missing out on greatness by using other apps. Anyone use Amazon music?

What brand you lookin for? Specs? So many out there. BLU, ZTE,Samsung got budget jawns as well as LG. Also what's your price point?

Honor 8, Huawei 6X, Oneplus, Moto G4, Samsung J7, Moto Z Play, etc, etc.....you have a lot of choices

Back
Top Bottom