• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the Moto z play looked interesting, but other than Moto display and voice, the one plus checked all the boxes. I'll miss front facing speakers but it's not the end of the world. Water resistance is definitely a plus that I would have liked, but for the money..I'm super satisfied.

It's already blazing fast from what I'm used to, plus the improved features to Android and the tweaks with the OS.. I love it.
I think if you factor in battery and Moto's intergration with Android, it's well worth it. I also think the QC is vastly superior to most Android OEMs along with Samsung, LG, and Sony and as a whole I see Lenovo as a trustworthy brand. With that being said, Oneplus has great build quality with phenomenal specs for the price which in my opinion, makes it a better value compared to Moto Z Play overall and I would pick it too.

I'm looking for a cheap phone for my mom in the 200-250 range.  She has a S3 so anything will be an upgrade for her, but she has Sprint.  What phones would yall recommend that will last 2 years?

Does anyone know if the ZTE Axon 7 mini which is 199 right now at BestBuy is compatible? Or the Huawei 6?

Happened to look at a few comparison vids of the 3T and Pixel XL and a decent part of me feels a bit cheated that the XL isn't better/faster. I won't ever regret getting it but that competitive part of me winces as the 3T skates through stuff.

I'm ready to see the XL2

Happened to look at a few comparison vids of the 3T and Pixel XL and a decent part of me feels a bit cheated that the XL isn't better/faster. I won't ever regret getting it but that competitive part of me winces as the 3T skates through stuff.

I'm ready to see the XL2
Honestly, I think the Oneplus has more problems with quality control. So at least you don't have to worry about **** going wrong with it.

any of you guys have the Google rewards app? feel like I haven't gotten a lot of surveys in the last 3-4 months :nerd:

Yea, is yours updated? I wasn't getting any for a min but I'm back in business. They need to start givin me coins for answering those Google Maps questions to help w/ listings :lol:

And I've had Google Music since it rolled out, while I miss the older menu w/ more specific searching, It's worth the $15 I pay for it for the fam.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/olixar-ultra-thin-samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-case-100-clear-p62529.htm

This same site leaked the iPhone 7

Which one is it ?

I'm looking for a cheap phone for my mom in the 200-250 range.  She has a S3 so anything will be an upgrade for her, but she has Sprint.  What phones would yall recommend that will last 2 years?

Does anyone know if the ZTE Axon 7 mini which is 199 right now at BestBuy is compatible? Or the Huawei 6?
Anyone? I hate that she has sprint it limits her options. 

Anyone? I hate that she has sprint it limits her options. 

I think the Axon does have CDMA support, but it won't work with Sprint. The 6x won't work either since it has no CDMA support.

https://community.zteusa.com/thread/14616

Since Sprint is CDMA, you're gonna have limited options.

Take a look at the Moto G series.

Here's a list of Android phones officially supported by Sprint.

Google Pixel
Google Pixel XL
Nexus 6 (32 & 64 GB – black/white)
Nexus 5 (16 & 32 GB – black/white/red)
Nexus 5X (all versions)
Nexus 6P (all versions)
HTC One A9 (Sprint Version only)
Motorola X Pure Edition (16, 32 & 64 GB – all colors)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Special Edition
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Special Edition
Moto G4
Moto G4 Plus

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I think the Axon does have CDMA support, but it won't work with Sprint. The 6x won't work either since it has no CDMA support.

https://community.zteusa.com/thread/14616

Since Sprint is CDMA, you're gonna have limited options.

Take a look at the Moto G series.

Here's a list of Android phones officially supported by Sprint.

Google Pixel
Google Pixel XL
Nexus 6 (32 & 64 GB – black/white)
Nexus 5 (16 & 32 GB – black/white/red)
Nexus 5X (all versions)
Nexus 6P (all versions)
HTC One A9 (Sprint Version only)
Motorola X Pure Edition (16, 32 & 64 GB – all colors)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Special Edition
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Special Edition
Moto G4
Moto G4 Plus

Hope this helps.
Repped. Thanks.  I saw that list but I thought maybe there were some other phones from Huawei I might be able to use.  Ill look in to the G series. 

Last edited:
Is there a way that I can get the emojis that Samsung joints have? Currently have an LG v20 and they look like this

Yeah Textra works for texting the iOS ([emoji]128016[/emoji]) emojis. I wish there was a way to get them changed system-wide though :\.

Back
Top Bottom