• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK I don't really care about specs just want it for bs ing on ig,nt YouTube text call. Price point is 250 at the highest but preferably under or near 150

What is a good low cost phone to buy to hold me over until my contract ends?

Also what music apps do you guys use? I have spotify but I want to know if I'm missing out on greatness by using other apps. Anyone use Amazon music?

Spotify is the only acceptable choice

What is a good low cost phone to buy to hold me over until my contract ends?

Also what music apps do you guys use? I have spotify but I want to know if I'm missing out on greatness by using other apps. Anyone use Amazon music?

Spotify is the only acceptable choice

I'm using Play Music cause I got that 4 month trial.

Not gonna re up though, I'm not a big streaming guy.

i have Google music and i kinda miss my $8 at times...

j/k i actually like it. i think it gives me ad-free YouTube (unless YouTube for rid of ads for everyone?). app is less buggy these days and the offline listening is great.

YouTube Red/Google Music gives you the best bang for your buck. Use my girl's Apple Music from time to time but you can't beat the ad-free, downloadable content, streaming music package that google offers.

any of you guys have the Google rewards app? feel like I haven't gotten a lot of surveys in the last 3-4 months :nerd:

Last edited:
Any deals for that Moto G4? I'm seeing nothing but $200 unless I'm looking at all the wrong places.

Any deals for that Moto G4? I'm seeing nothing but $200 unless I'm looking at all the wrong places.

100 on Amazon with the prime ads on the lock screen or 150 for the ad free version

I got lucky when bandh camera had the ad free version for 99

My 3T arrived today. It's a huge upgrade over my 14 Moto x. My only gripe is the official tempered glass screen protector doesn't cover the whole screen edge to edge. It's super noticeable. But I'm getting used to the new features and options and setting things up just how I like it. Plus it's bigger than I'm used to but I'm loving it.

Yeah the Moto z play looked interesting, but other than Moto display and voice, the one plus checked all the boxes. I'll miss front facing speakers but it's not the end of the world. Water resistance is definitely a plus that I would have liked, but for the money..I'm super satisfied.

It's already blazing fast from what I'm used to, plus the improved features to Android and the tweaks with the OS.. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom