• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so nobody gonna try and help ya boy out?...

1353.gif
I extracted mine, and loaded onto Dropbox. Hope it works. I will remove the link in a few days. FYI, I have a Op3 on nougat, Idk if it's different for my phone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxkbd89ffak0khi/Google Play services_com.google.android.gms.apk?dl=0

Last edited:
S7 edge is about the perfect sized phone, all the flagships will be about that size or smaller (depending on screen size) since they all going to have smaller bezels this year.

G5 next to g6 for example
that's what I was thinking im leaning toward the s7E because that new s8 is just :smh: . I used to like having the note then about halfway through it became such a nuisance having a phone so damn big. A part of me is thinking I might just go to the dark side and get an iPhone :smh: :evil:

Question, anybody been having issues downloading in the Playstore lately? Nothing wants to download for me and I have the "download pending" message. I've ran through all the troubleshooting and it only seemed to work once when I uninstalled the store's update. Been an issue since the Feb patch.

Fallo [emoji]128580[/emoji]

If it's not the stock messaging app in all Android devices going forward it doesn't matter what it's called

Last edited:
I really like Android phones but damn I hate how they all seem to be so damn big now. I miss having a small phone at times. What newer phones are coming out that are smaller?
I 100% feel you on this matter, and I got clowned for making this comment before. Phones are too damn big and people look like straight clowns walking around with a brick in their hand or holding it up next to their head.

Factory reset?
I didn't want to do this and I was trying to find another way. I was scared as hell to lose everything on my phone. I already fixed it, thanks for the suggestion.

look for the apk and download it. Play Services is funny acting sometimes.
I tried doing this, but both play store and services were acting up. I needed to see which version I had of each, so I could know the correct version of the apk I had to download. I already got it fixed using another method. Thanks for the suggestion.

I extracted mine, and loaded onto Dropbox. Hope it works. I will remove the link in a few days. FYI, I have a Op3 on nougat, Idk if it's different for my phone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxkbd89ffak0khi/Google Play services_com.google.android.gms.apk?dl=0
Thanks for this idea, it took me a couple hours to backup my phone data cause I'm an idiot. Then I did a factory reset and moved all the data back into the phone. It's now back to normal...thanks

I 100% feel you on this matter, and I got clowned for making this comment before. Phones are too damn big and people look like straight clowns walking around with a brick in their hand or holding it up next to their head.
I didn't want to do this and I was trying to find another way. I was scared as hell to lose everything on my phone. I already fixed it, thanks for the suggestion.
I tried doing this, but both play store and services were acting up. I needed to see which version I had of each, so I could know the correct version of the apk I had to download. I already got it fixed using another method. Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for this idea, it took me a couple hours to backup my phone data cause I'm an idiot. Then I did a factory reset and moved all the data back into the phone. It's now back to normal...thanks
lol, sideloading the apk for play services is much faster.

I really like Android phones but damn I hate how they all seem to be so damn big now. I miss having a small phone at times. What newer phones are coming out that are smaller?

what size phone is good

perfect size for a phone IMO is the galaxy s7 and edge... you got one phone thats a perfect size in the s7 and if you want to get more room you go with the edge... really dont see a reason to carry a brick around... its cool to watch videos on your phone but with that size its not practical and can be cumbersome with a 6 inch phone

Last edited:
perfect size for a phone IMO is the galaxy s7 and edge... you got one phone thats a perfect size in the s7 and if you want to get more room you go with the edge... really dont see a reason to carry a brick around... its cool to watch videos on your phone but with that size its not practical and can be cumbersome with a 6 inch phone

Completely agree. Phones beyond 5.5 are excessive to me. Got grown men holding their phones like a ratchet in the club cuz it won't fit in a pants pocket :lol:

Didn't realize the Note 7 was 5.7 in. Going to have to see the 6.2 
laugh.gif
 won't fit in my skinny jeans. 

I feel like both S8 variants are going to have the same if not extremely similar dimensions to the S7 line.

Samsung let themselves get far too caught up in the slim wars to start making unwieldy **** now.

someone at my job (obviously not accurate) that samsung is going to discontinue the note line after what happen with the note 7 and continue the line instead with the galaxy series.. and thats why the phones are a lot bigger... dont know if its true or not because its too early to tell but if it is i will be passing werd to john stockton

Last edited:
It's still perplexing to me that they scrapped the entire note 7 instead of just giving it the same battery as the s7e :lol: like, there has to be more to that fiasco. How is that not the obvious solution?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom