• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even my wife's ZTE Zmax Pro and my daughter's Stylo Plus is solid on Magenta's network, it's the phone and the bands my dude.

Last edited:

Water resistant and some cool camera modes is what I've gotten so far. I've heard good reviews. I haven't seen it in person, but my people that have say that they're impressed.

Last edited:
My service is spotty inside my job and I've had three different phones, meanwhile my boss was on his phone through two different elevator banks this morning talking to me on Verizon. This is in NYC of all places. It's not a deal breaker but it's bad.

How exactly does jump work?

What do I need to do to get started?

It's a financing plan where you pay the subsidized cost for the phone. So for example right now the S7E is 0$ down $15.00/month. You pay the taxes up front on the phone $30-$40 at the price tyre S7E is right now. Once you pay 12 payments of that you can "jump" or upgrade to the next model the Note 8 for example and the process stars over.

Jump on Demand is the same except no upfront taxes have to be paid as you get to upgrade 3 times in an 18 month period.

My ex is pissed she used her jump upgrade last month for the S7E but at full price. I told her to wait since the previous galaxy model usually goes on sale when the new one is about to release.

Last edited:
"Earphones tuned by AKG" is an interesting feature to mention.

I wonder if Samsung put a quality DAC in there to take advantage of that.

How exactly does jump work?

What do I need to do to get started?

It's a financing plan where you pay the subsidized cost for the phone. So for example right now the S7E is 0$ down $15.00/month. You pay the taxes up front on the phone $30-$40 at the price tyre S7E is right now. Once you pay 12 payments of that you can "jump" or upgrade to the next model the Note 8 for example and the process stars over.

Jump on Demand is the same except no upfront taxes have to be paid as you get to upgrade 3 times in an 18 month period.

My ex is pissed she used her jump upgrade last month for the S7E but at full price. I told her to wait since the previous galaxy model usually goes on sale when the new one is about to release.

I got a s6 edge right now and I'm thinking on getting the s7 edge for $360.. When I bought the s6 edge when it released jump wasn't free.. You used to have to pay for jump.. :smh:

I got a s6 edge right now and I'm thinking on getting the s7 edge for $360.. When I bought the s6 edge when it released jump wasn't free.. You used to have to pay for jump.. :smh:

You still have to it's like 12$ a month I think.

I'm stuck with this V20 b/c of the Note 7 debacle. G6 has my interest bc i know the camera will be the goods. Nothing about the s8 interests me. I'll believe that 'earphones tuned by akg' thing when i hear it, b/c i feel bamboozled by lg with this hifi dac thing. it gets louder and that's it. i have an s7 for my work phone and i'm glad i didn't go with it or the edge; there's literally nothing special about it to me. And on top of that, the colors on the screen (esp NT) look weird. Reds look orangey, whites look dingy.

I contacted LG about possibly getting a promo code towards the v20 battery/cradle b/c the cheap cam plus module clunked out and I obviously don't need to replace it. their response was something along the lines of "we can not provide any promo codes, but we can replace the cam plus" . I oughtta make them replace it just for the principle of it.

Last edited:
"Earphones tuned by AKG" is an interesting feature to mention.

I wonder if Samsung put a quality DAC in there to take advantage of that.

Samsung bought Harman Kardan so look for the Note 8/S9 to take full advantage of the purchase.

Speaking of DAC the one in the exynos powered S6 Edge plus crapped all over the S7 one

$12 Bucks a month for jump.. I'm good..

It doubles as insurance as well so it's not that bad of a deal especially if you're not paying full price for a 900$ phone. But with this deal now, you would be better off just paying for it outright and just getting insurance separately and not even worry about the monthly payments.

I do it mostly cause I always like to have the latest electronics.

Eh. My $280 ZTE Axon 7 will hold me down for a minute. Not falling victim to the scam that is cell phones.

Yes Anti, we know :lol:

Samsung bought Harman Kardan so look for the Note 8/S9 to take full advantage of the purchase.

Speaking of DAC the one in the exynos powered S6 Edge plus crapped all over the S7 one

I completely forgot about that, I would love for them to be able to implement the benefits of that acquisition as early as the next Note.

I still wish we could get the Exynos Galaxy variants here without any trade-offs.

Back
Top Bottom