Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$12 Bucks a month for jump.. I'm good..

It doubles as insurance as well so it's not that bad of a deal especially if you're not paying full price for a 900$ phone. But with this deal now, you would be better off just paying for it outright and just getting insurance separately and not even worry about the monthly payments.

I do it mostly cause I always like to have the latest electronics.

Yeah I also like to have the latest electronics but the note 7 sour my taste so now I'm looking for a good deal first.. :rofl:

Haven't been active in a long while with classes starting up. But I wanted to change the look of my huawei watch a little and had a guy from Russia make one for me with stingray leather. Just thought I'd share

Samsung bought Harman Kardan so look for the Note 8/S9 to take full advantage of the purchase.

Speaking of DAC the one in the exynos powered S6 Edge plus crapped all over the S7 one

I completely forgot about that, I would love for them to be able to implement the benefits of that acquisition as early as the next Note.

I still wish we could get the Exynos Galaxy variants here without any trade-offs.
Yeah. The Exynos was the main reason I was hesitant to jump on this TMo deal today. They can be had for about $450 on Swappa.

Hate how we get stuck with this washed *** Snapdragon now :smh:

Last edited:
Holding out for the Note. Can't wait to get rid of this trash called an Iphone!
Same. This time gonna deal with not having it early or ASAP and will wait like y'all for the price to drop and buy it outright. Don't wanna sell my Pixel. IDK what Imma do with it but I'm keeping it when/if I get that Note
That Note is gonna be pure uncut crinnack

Haven't been active in a long while with classes starting up. But I wanted to change the look of my huawei watch a little and had a guy from Russia make one for me with stingray leather. Just thought I'd share

Didn't eem know there was Stingray leather! :wow:

Found dudes etsy page, he got Eel, Frog, and Salmon leather too :lol: might have to cop one

I really like Android phones but damn I hate how they all seem to be so damn big now. I miss having a small phone at times. What newer phones are coming out that are smaller?

So no groundbreaking news about the g6 other than the build quality is better than any other lg device. They say it feels like a smaller note 7.

Fellas help, I keep getting this annoying message on my notifications. 'Get Google Play Services'. But I can't go into the Play store to install Services. Everytime I try to go into the app it crashes and I can't even see the front page.

Install Gapps thru recovery

How do I do this when I'm not rooted? I have a t-mobile lg g2 that is bone stock, besides google home launcher. All I did was remove my sim card to clean out the phone and all of a sudden Google Play Services is gone. :stoneface:

32834280341_cd8e390fe8_z.jpg
so nobody gonna try and help ya boy out?...

1353.gif

Fellas help, I keep getting this annoying message on my notifications. 'Get Google Play Services'. But I can't go into the Play store to install Services. Everytime I try to go into the app it crashes and I can't even see the front page.

Install Gapps thru recovery

How do I do this when I'm not rooted? I have a t-mobile lg g2 that is bone stock, besides google home launcher. All I did was remove my sim card to clean out the phone and all of a sudden Google Play Services is gone. :stoneface:

32834280341_cd8e390fe8_z.jpg
so nobody gonna try and help ya boy out?...

1353.gif

look for the apk and download it. Play Services is funny acting sometimes.

Does any tmobile users have the wifi hotspot or signal booster for better service?

My 2 brother's are on my account and they have terrible to no service at their house. Can anyone give any feedback on any of them? Also 1 of them have a Verizon iPhone 6 so I'm not sure if it has or is even capable of having T-Mobile wifi calling. I'm not sure if it'll even work

S7 edge is about the perfect sized phone, all the flagships will be about that size or smaller (depending on screen size) since they all going to have smaller bezels this year.

G5 next to g6 for example

Last edited:
T-Mobile realized they went a little too far and changed the price on the S7 Edge from $360 to $480. Glad I got mine yesterday :lol:

Last edited:
thats why i was disappointed with the size of the s8.... not a fan of the brick style phones... i like the size of the s7 its perfect...

T-Mobile realized they went a little too far and changed the price on the S7 Edge from $360 to $480. Glad I got mine yesterday :lol:

I sold one for $480 today and the customer was extremely happy. Little did she know she was a day late and could've got it for $360

Back
Top Bottom