• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got the Classic. Wanted the Frontier, but I couldn't pass you $193 for this version of the same thing. I don't need LTE capability on the watch which is the only difference between the two. And because I don't need LTE, I won't be paying monthly service.
Yeah, my friend has one and told me you don't n3ed service, you can connect via Bluetooth.

Didn't know there was no difference. I'll keep that in mind. He said he bought his off of CL for 200.

He said it's really good.

Y'all gonna make me buy it, smh..lol

Several Ringke cases on sale on Amazon
  • LG V30
    • Fusion (Clear) $3.96 w/ code KYTTNRX8
    • Fusion (Rose Gold) $3.96 w/ code 5XRJSPSZ
  • LG G6
    • Air Prism (Ink Black) $3.92 w/ code HMTM8RGD
    • Onyx (Black) $3.96 w/ code SWT3B6TC
  • Galaxy Note 8
    • Slim (Black) $3.96 w/ code 6OJ2IBOV
    • Fusion (Clear) $3.96 w/ code D84VPJH8
    • Fusion/Flip (Rose Gold/Pink) $3.90 w/ code 239INBF7
    • Air (Clear) $3.96 w/ code 8F6NNIVD
    • Air Prism (Glitter Gray) $3.96 w/ code W7MMDG7U
    • Bevel (Smoke Black) $3.90 w/ code 3BRDDMUO
    • Flex S (Brown) $3.96 w/ code BFYW2FZE
    • Wave (Rose Blush) $3.96 w/ code 8CX62JAE
    • Wave (Coastal Blue) $3.90 w/ code W97X8UPX
  • Galaxy S8 Plus
    • Fusion (Clear) $3.96 w/ code V5M8JL9V
    • Fusion (Smoke Black) $3.96 w/ code GGEAM2H7
    • Flex S (Brown) $3.96 w/ code 6HZDR3RP
    • Flex S (Gray) $3.96 w/ code DER5XTAJ
  • Galaxy S8
    • Fusion (Smoke Black) $3.96 w/ code G6BWOAXV
    • Air (Smoke Black) $3.96 w/ code E7W8QE67
    • Air (Rose Gold) $3.96 w/ code 6D7CFWT6
    • Flex S (Red) $3.96 w/ code CK3RPU8W
For the following:
  • Click 'New from' under Add to Cart button, then select Free Shipping direct from Ringke (without Prime).
    • Google Pixel 2 XL
      • Bevel (Clear) $3.90 w/ code BFHYZTBB
    • Google Pixel 2
      • Bevel (Clear) $3.90 w/ code AZZEU87D

Apple watch only works with iPhone. And it craps on any android watch I've seen. I will never get an iPhone though.

Last edited:
What makes the Apple watch so much better? My S3 Classic does pretty much anything that I would expect from a watch. Even has it's own number in case you lose your phone.

Yep I would probably get an iWatch over anything if they had parity on android, but we know that's not happening. Would get a Samsung watch, but I dip in and out of Samsung phones too much. Hear too many varying opinions on the Android watches to try them out, so I'm stuck with no smart watch :lol:

Yep I would probably get an iWatch over anything if they had parity on android, but we know that's not happening. Would get a Samsung watch, but I dip in and out of Samsung phones too much. Hear too many varying opinions on the Android watches to try them out, so I'm stuck with no smart watch :lol:

Fitbit the best. But no text reply or phone

Finally upgraded from my Note 4 to the 8 on Monday and I'm unsurprisingly loving it. Cosign on it feeling relatively future-proof (right now :lol:) Between drifting in and out of being sick and working 6 days a week right now, I haven't even gotten to scratch the surface with it yet though.

Hopefully I can get around to Bixby button remapping stuff and messing with substratum soon. That Panda 2XL was looking tempting as hell in the store.

Speaking of Apple Watches, I ended up grabbing my mom the big face Series 3 LTE at the same time I upgraded and it's made me want to give a smart watch a shot too. Might look into the S3 if I can find any variant of it for $150 or under since I don't eem know if I'd get much use out of the ****

Man, I broke down and got the essential phone from Sprint, paid off my lease but the gig is up on the unlock unfortunately. I'm still thinking about keeping it, the cost would be a little over $200 because I have to keep the line active for 50 days unfortunately. However the phone is solid IMO, I gotta get used to the screen size coming from the Moto z Droid. Still feels like a steal at $250 max. Decision, decision.

Copped the S3 Gear for $175.

Loving it so far...Just wish it had the workout selection for S Health and...Wish you could channel phone audio through the watch (Games, movies). But it's dope. My mom said the watch sounded like I was literally on the phone.

Definitely was worth the money. Just needs better apps and function.

Wrist tracker isn't reliable for calories burned (Heart monitor is the way to go), I know from experience...But I like to track workouts anyway because...Why not lol.

EDIT: iwatch has everything the s3 is missing it. I'd give the s3 a good 3.5/5. It could be better.

Last edited:
I actually noticed from scrolling Facebook lol

Downloaded a screen testing app and confirmed it. I wonder if that's something that's covered under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom