• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow the renders look beautiful. Might have to switch up if it lives up to the hype from the op6i just got lol

I still have my S7 Edge. For the most part, it's doing fine. Been wanting to upgrade, but from all I've read, the phones now really aren't that much of a jump. Hopefully Oreo and a reset helps with the lags I've been experiencing.

Foxconn the largest contract manufacturer in the world. They make iPhones, XBOX, PS4 and a bunch of other ****.

This seems like Google is committing to be a hardware company.

Pretty much. Just shows they are designing hardware for the Android OS in house. Could mean a much more refined phone around the software.

Google been committed being a hardware company ever since they brought HTC hardware design team, but before that motorola.

This is definitely gonna be a dope phone. Will be waiting.

Just got the xiaomi redmi note 5 pro. Feels pretty nice in the hand with a 4000 mah battery. I've been using the redmi note 4 the past year and it's been a solid device. Too bad china is prob spying on my *** though.

this transparent back on the new xiaomi

mi83.jpg

Lenovo’s notch-less and bezel-less Z5 to launch on June 5th
A new era begins
By Thomas Ricker@Trixxy May 31, 2018, 3:45am EDT SHARE
671bab3aly1frua7lbrpsj22dc47pb29.0.jpg

Lenovo Z5 event teaser.
Image: Lenovo
It’s happening. We now have a date for what could be the first true all-display phone. That date is June 5th, the product is the Z5, and the company is Lenovo. Unfortunately for Western audiences, the country where it’s going to be launched is China, with the event set to take place at 14:00 hours in Beijing. That’s a week before Vivo unveils its own all-display phone in Shanghai, with that unique pop-up camera and other features we saw on the impressive Apex concept phone.

Still, when a new era of bezel-less notch-less all-screen (the Z5 boasts a screen-to-body ratio of 95 percent) smartphones is being ushered in, does it really matter where in the world it happens?

671bab3aly1frqs76lc96j20u01qe7wi.jpg

Lenovo Z5 event announcement.
6cbe1de5ly1frsd8xox4sj21ul2ynkjm.jpg

Z5 event teaser.

This is gonna be problem.

Nobody buying that **** :lol: just gonna be inspiration for the big boys to get rid of that notch bull**** early :pimp:

Nobody buying that **** :lol: just gonna be inspiration for the big boys to get rid of that notch bull**** early :pimp:
You'd be surprised on how much of a choke-hold these "lesser" brands have in Europe and all through-out Asia. Hell, when I went to Brazil, there were Motorola's everywhere. And when you go to Europe, there's Sony and Huawei phones everywhere along with mid-ranged phones left and right. Because of the carrier subsidized pricing and limited selection, we're the only ones that tend to go for Samsung and Apple exclusively(other than the Pixel, LGs, and HTCs here and there) for high-end models.

You'd be surprised on how much of a choke-hold these "lesser" brands have in Europe and all through-out Asia. Hell, when I went to Brazil, there were Motorola's everywhere. And when you go to Europe, there's Sony and Huawei phones everywhere along with mid-ranged phones left and right. Because of the carrier subsidized pricing and limited selection, we're the only ones that tend to go for Samsung and Apple exclusively(other than the Pixel, LGs, and HTCs here and there) for high-end models.
This man knows what he is talking about.

Yea....yall should do yourselves a favor and not buy anything from Lenovo. They've gotten a ton of strikes on spying/installing backdoor software on both their phones and computers.

Back
Top Bottom