• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this transparent back on the new xiaomi

mi83.jpg

damn that's :smokin

hoping to make it to 4 years with this op5

Pretty much. Just shows they are designing hardware for the Android OS in house. Could mean a much more refined phone around the software.

always thought they should've done this from early on. was :smh: at how it went down with motorola. im still rockin with the 3T but i'd grab the pixel 3xl if its :pimp:

always thought they should've done this from early on. was :smh: at how it went down with motorola. im still rockin with the 3T but i'd grab the pixel 3xl if its :pimp:
Yea. I agree. In addition, getting other manufacturers on board with certain software standards such as Messages. Could of solved os many things long time ago.
I don't get the bezel snob movement either. I'm perfectly satisfied with my note 8.
Yea a lot of people are. But when you can have a larger screen in a smaller phone body, I think that is always a plus. It becoming less and less a compromise when it comes to sacrificing choosing size vs screen size.

this will be up next.

it's not quite as fast/accurate though. maybe in the next year or so.

Yea it's just a start I saw the first one with it was kinda slow, but you know once it's in a phone it's only a matter of time before it's in the flagships.

I do miss the front fingerprint scanner on my OnePlus 6. It's not the end of the world to have it on the back, but I'd prefer it in the front.

Having said that, I don't think I could go back to a phone with big top and bottom bezels. I'd be okay if I didn't have the notch and it kept a slim bezel up there, but the extra screen real estate and the immersive feeling is really great. Looking back at my 3T, it just seems like I'm missing out on extra screen.

Last edited:
Just copped a Pixel 2 XL, miles better than any iPhone I've ever used

Android is winning right now

Decided to cut tidal to the standard plan (5.99 w/ military discount) and keep youtube red. I got another 30 day trial and it was too clutch. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

if anything they can get rid of the bottom bezel... i dont see the reason that needs to be there... but tbh im fine with my s8 which has top and bottom bezels... i rather have that then the dumb notch on the top

if anything they can get rid of the bottom bezel... i dont see the reason that needs to be there... but tbh im fine with my s8 which has top and bottom bezels... i rather have that then the dumb notch on the top

They're getting close to fast enough in-screen fingerprint and clear enough display to let notification LEDs and good front facing cam clarity through. Then we can truly have no bezel, and fingerprint where it belongs. Front and back :lol:

Any recommendations on what the best or preferred Android watch is out there? I am looking for something that does look good as well as functions well though? Having band options would be good. I saw the Huawei Watch 2, doesn't look to bad. Anyone have experience with this watch?

Well, my OP3T battery is starting to give out slowly. I can't decide whether to wait on the OP6T or just bite the bullet and grab the OP6...

Back
Top Bottom