• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had my 6t for a little under a week now and love it coming from the S8. Phone is lightning quick and battery is excellent, feels really good in hand too and the notch isn't even something I notice.

The camera was a question mark but so far has been better than expected. Will try and update this post with a few side by side comparisons between the S8 and 6t as I can take them.

First photo is the 6t and second is the S8. Same auto camera settings unless otherwise noted.
IMG_20181109_065214.jpg
20181109_065201.jpg

Was rocking with my Nexus 6p but it's shutting down at 35 percent. So I decided to order the one plus 6t. Can't justify spending 999 on the pixel 3xl, great camera but so so video recording.

Pixel 3 seems like the best phone out right now, but I wouldn't even consider getting one cuz I think it's ugly lol. hope they bring some clean/sleek designs for the Pixel line in the future instead of just doing a poor imitation of the iPhone. may not be a big deal to some, but I'm really into design and how a phone looks can be a deal breaker for me. if only they'd bring back the Samsung Google Play Edition phones..

Last edited:
Yea google needs to stop tryna angle the pixel as the iPhone alternative and be cutting edge and push the boundaries like samsung

Sorta kinda wanna get the Galaxy watch, except i finally got my bill under 100 and i don't want to add another 25. On second thought, it's not that bad, considering I'd only have to pay taxes on the watch at purchase. (16/month)

Alright, if life works in my favor soon, I'll be either getting a 6T or a 9+ in the next few days. Didn't need the upgrade, but my S7 is somewhat suffering from water damage.

As far as Tidal, think it's a great app. It's hip-hop centric, so it works for me. Not a Jay/Roc loyalist, but respect what he brings to the table.

Got a second home mini from my homie and got it setup in my dining room to work along with the one I have in the kitchen. Wish I could play a video on my phone and play the audio on both the speakers, limited to only casting audio via compatible apps.

Next up is getting a few chromecast audio bits for some speakers so I can play music across all the speakers at once

2019 and I still have to worry about group messaging on my phone. Legit may flip to iPhone man.

Yeah will be going back to iPhone when I can get a trade in/catch a sale. The primary purpose of a phone is to communicate with people and I can't effectively do that from my job where I spend 90% of my time. Very annoyed

I have TMobile and I have no service at my job. Not switching carriers cause I pay the phone bill for my entire family and it's six lines of unlimited for 120$ which is unbeatable. My only option to communicate with people at work is to use Wi-Fi and only iMessage has text over WiFi. Been three years that I've refused to switch but I work 14 hur work days something has to give

Last edited:
Picked up the Galaxy watch from vzw. For some reason the black only came in 42mm so i went with that, didn't like the silver joint at all. I like the watch a lot so far.

Yeah will be going back to iPhone when I can get a trade in/catch a sale. The primary purpose of a phone is to communicate with people and I can't effectively do that from my job where I spend 90% of my time. Very annoyed

I have TMobile and I have no service at my job. Not switching carriers cause I pay the phone bill for my entire family and it's six lines of unlimited for 120$ which is unbeatable. My only option to communicate with people at work is to use Wi-Fi and only iMessage has text over WiFi. Been three years that I've refused to switch but I work 14 hur work days something has to give

If you turn on wifi-calling your texts will go through wifi instead of mobile data. A T-mobile rep hipped me to it last year when I was in Europe. You can be out of the country and still call/text normally as long as your wifi calling is on and you're connected to wifi without any roaming charges. After I flipped on wifi calling with my Pixel I was able to call and SMS text anyone without a fee any time I was back at my room on the wifi. Should work the same in your situation

If you turn on wifi-calling your texts will go through wifi instead of mobile data. A T-mobile rep hipped me to it last year when I was in Europe. You can be out of the country and still call/text normally as long as your wifi calling is on and you're connected to wifi without any roaming charges. After I flipped on wifi calling with my Pixel I was able to call and SMS text anyone without a fee any time I was back at my room on the wifi. Should work the same in your situation
Not for me. It's been on since day one and I still can't get group messages at my job.

I still have a pending group message from my brother that I haven't received.
Screenshot_20181128-193852_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-193729_Wi-Fi Calling Settings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom