• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20181128-214734.png
Looks like Google Fi is opening up to iPhones and OnePlus One :nerd:

Bought an S3 Frontier for $145 on Sunday night and it pulled up today. It's pretty, but I honestly don't have much desire to integrate a smart watch into my life. I have 30 days to return it if it doesn't do it for me.

I used to rock a MiBand 2 until it randomly retained moisture and died on me. I liked it as a quick way to check the time and stay hip to notifications when I'm out the house, but I feel like my current job is too physical to wear the Gear until I know I want to keep it.

I was using Textra before and was running into the same issue. The only reason I flipped to Google Messages was cause it would show the missed messages as pending and Textra didn't.

Idk if possible due to your work intranet but I believe you can use Google Messages via web

Bought an S3 Frontier for $145 on Sunday night and it pulled up today. It's pretty, but I honestly don't have much desire to integrate a smart watch into my life. I have 30 days to return it if it doesn't do it for me.

For $145 I might take that off ya hands if you don't want it

This XS isn’t terrible, but I’m right back next yr long as they keep the 3.5mm.

Sammy got another one
A427B849-CE15-47AE-ACC7-D5A34E2DB4EC.png

i wish they got rid of the black bar on the bottom but still hyped about the s10... im also ready to move on from my s8... i hope they keep the headphone jack though

There are two apps that i downloaded a while ago and they still work on my phone, one i actually paid for the full version. They still work on my phone but they're nowhere to be found in the play store. I even looked through my downloaded apps.

google :lol:

"Fast forward to April of this year, Google announced its new "Chat" features for Android Messages as its next big project for finally delivering a messaging service that can compete with Apple's iMessage. In the process, Google also confirmed that development for Allo (the messaging app that had just been released less than two years prior) was being put on hold."

Back
Top Bottom