• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumor is they might get rid of the headphone jack on the s10 and if they don't then definitely the note smh

If anyone is looking to get a backup phone, Walmart in my area has Huawei mate se for 124.99. I got one as a backup and one for my sister for xmas.

Very decent phone

Rumor is they might get rid of the headphone jack on the s10 and if they don't then definitely the note smh

That's not Samsung's lane at all, so I would be shocked, and done with Android if this is the case :smh:

They've already played with doing **** like this before, gotten burned, and reneged. They have to know this would be a huge mistake

Well I'm hoping it's just a rumor. It's one of the main reasons I have a galaxy cuz of the headphone jack. Just need the S10 with the headphone jack don't care about future samsung phones lol

Lucked into a S9 purchase. Favorite aspect is the edge to edge screens, or at least the "bezeless" screen.

Still considering to sell it off to make the 6T purchase, just don't want to go without a phone for a few days.

What’s the news
Starting Friday, November 30 get a free 50” Samsung 4K TV when you purchase a qualifying Samsung flagship phone on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan and add a line (two for new customers) of voice service to T-Mobile ONE or T-Mobile ONE Military plans.

Why it matters
T-Mobile is making being home for the holidays better than ever with Netflix On Us and a free Samsung TV so you can binge all your favorite shows.

Who it’s for
Any TV buff who wants to score a killer deal and avoid the crazy holiday crowds.
https://www.t-mobile.com/news/samsung-tv-on-us

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/samsung-phone-deals?icid=WMD_TMNG_18SMSGTV_U8O7N1R18K15665

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 6.18.46 PM.png

got that call screening on my Pixel 2XL last night, My wife and I called each other to play around with it, pretty dope.
The one thing I find ironic is I don't even remember the last time I got one of those calls, its been a few weeks atleast

got that call screening on my Pixel 2XL last night, My wife and I called each other to play around with it, pretty dope.
The one thing I find ironic is I don't even remember the last time I got one of those calls, its been a few weeks atleast
Was it a phone update?

wo weeks ago, Verizon announced it will kick off support for RCS — the messaging standard that's set to replace SMS — from early 2019, and the carrier confirmed via a Redditthread that it will roll out the RCS chat feature on the Pixel 3 and 3 XL from December 6.

The latest Pixels will be the first phones on Verizon to pick up support for RCS, with the carrier mentioning to The Verge that other smartphones will receive the update in the future. It's likely the Pixels will serve as a test for RCS messaging on Verizon, with a broader rollout slated for sometime around early 2019.

Thankfully, Verizon's RCS implementation will be compatible with other carriers as it supports the GSMA's Universal Profile. The service itself will be dubbed Chat on the Pixels to make it easier for customers to make the distinction. With RCS, you'll be able to see read receipts, along with typing indicators, group chats, media sharing, and much more:

• Send larger text messages. Create larger messages up to 8000 characters long. With Android Messages Chat, you're no longer limited to 160 characters.
  • Typing indicators. See when your contact is typing a conversation.
  • Read receipts. See when your message has been read.
  • Large chat groups. Create group chats with up to 100 participants who also have chat features enabled.
  • High-quality media sharing. Share pictures and videos in high-quality.
  • Chat over WiFi. You can send messages over WiFi, even when you don't have a cellular connection.
  • Large transfer files. Send larger attachments than ever before.
With the Pixels set to pick up the feature later this week, hopefully other phones will follow suit in the coming months.

hmmm let's see how this goes. verizon was one of the carriers that was last to get on board. I really hope RCS is worldwide for all phones soon

About 3 weeks ago i was telling my wife our bill will be going down $30 with her iphone being paid then another $30 in 2 months with my S8+ being done.

About 5 or 6 days later i get in my inlaws tahoe and my phone slips out. (Ive drop this phone about 10x worthy enough of being worried, no cracks) My phone slips out slids down the door sil to the side step then to the ground, so seems like it was cushioned enough, CRACK in the damn bottom left corner :smh: :angry: ...

Stupid stupid stupid. Not enough to bother me but DAMN really

27C7241D-B68B-4ED9-AFF8-2A2BBD6BE1E5.jpeg
D57E999C-31E0-4ED7-B671-41965C94B788.jpeg

Last edited:
Textra users, are you able to insert an image? There keyboard stays in the way and I've tried several.
Insert a image? Like MMS?
Just saw a 6t for the first time and it looks clean in person
Worth the downgrade from a S9? Sitting on a OnePlus 6 case, could still go for a OnePlus 6.

I tried to give bixby a chance on the watch but it rarely works.
It's similar to the HTC Sense bar, on the M7. Last HTC phone I owned.

Back
Top Bottom