• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was on the fence with wireless earbuds, but I couldn't pass up a deal on the Jabra Elite's on Amazon. I love them. The cord was never a "big deal" but once you don't have it, I don't think I can go back to corded earbuds, unless they're high end and worth the money. And if that was the case, I'd rather have over the ear headphones.

They're perfect for keeping in my pocket or bag, throwing them on during errands, while doing some work, etc. Battery life is good as well.

I was on the fence with wireless earbuds, but I couldn't pass up a deal on the Jabra Elite's on Amazon. I love them. The cord was never a "big deal" but once you don't have it, I don't think I can go back to corded earbuds, unless they're high end and worth the money. And if that was the case, I'd rather have over the ear headphones.

They're perfect for keeping in my pocket or bag, throwing them on during errands, while doing some work, etc. Battery life is good as well.
Link?

Had mine for a year and they are clutch

I got a pair of these through some perks with my job and they are pretty good. Cheap so don't expect any kind of tricks or anything special. Last about 2.5hrs for audio and/or video. Case has about 3-4 charges and earbuds charge in about an hour and the case charges in around 2hrs.

Biggest gripe is that the connection can sometimes be bad or misconnect. Earbud will say connected but audio doesn't come through.

Amazon product ASIN B077HRNZ59

Info on over the ear Bluetooth headphones? Looking for some with good clear volume for pregame and road trips for my upcoming football season. Also not tryna break the bank (if possible).

Screenshot_20190120-234224_Samsung Internet.jpg

I want to get this but the reviews are bad. So many gripes on different sites. Battery gets hot, charges slow or not at all.
Amazon has it for 57, It's on eBay for 40. Might pull the trigger for 40 honestly. I already have the car mount that the case is compatible with. I saw a few people say it's solid.

Last edited:
Upgraded from my Note8 to the Note 9 a few days ago and they've expectedly felt almost identical so far outside of the immediately noticeable battery improvement and speakers.

I did a few things differently when setting it up just to keep things fresh (different theme, different wallpapers, changed my app lineup a little, etc.) and I went for the purple 9 instead of picking black like I always do. Looking forward to OneUI/Pie rolling out soon, and I'm already looking forward to trading this in for the Note 10 as well :lol:

How do they sound? I’m between the elite 65t and the Bose soundsport (the ones with the neck wire)

Truly conflicted here lol.

Upgraded from my Note8 to the Note 9 a few days ago and they've expectedly felt almost identical so far outside of the immediately noticeable battery improvement and speakers.

I did a few things differently when setting it up just to keep things fresh (different theme, different wallpapers, changed my app lineup a little, etc.) and I went for the purple 9 instead of picking black like I always do. Looking forward to OneUI/Pie rolling out soon, and I'm already looking forward to trading this in for the Note 10 as well :lol:
Dang bro, note X will be out before you know it. I pray it's nothing social do i won't get it.

Dang bro, note X will be out before you know it. I pray it's nothing social do i won't get it.

I'll be eligible for an upgrade again next February so I jumped to the 9 knowing that it means no Note X on release day for me.

They'll definitely have some fire gimmicks in that **** to tempt you into picking it up :lol:

I'd rather have 2 phones in 2 years than pay the full cost of the Note8 on contract, especially considering that within 4-5 months of release it was easily purchasable at $300+ under retail. All that said, I completely understand anyone that didn't want to spend unnecessary money moving on from the Note8; it's my favorite phone I've ever used.

Screenshot_20190120-234224_Samsung Internet.jpg

I want to get this but the reviews are bad. So many gripes on different sites. Battery gets hot, charges slow or not at all.
Amazon has it for 57, It's on eBay for 40. Might pull the trigger for 40 honestly. I already have the car mount that the case is compatible with. I saw a few people say it's solid.

What's the battery capacity for that case?

I went and got this 8000 mah slim battery case for my N8. 2 weeks in and it works pretty good. No heating issues with this one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Samsun...f22720266:m:mXAkSCVwZbh4ZtLlceEl7Aw:rk:2:pf:0
Capture.PNG

had a bunch of mophie cases for various devices. they work good, holds a long batery life and didn't notice any heating

Had to buy another 3A charger because the regular 2A wouldn't charge the battery pack. Found one on sale for 2 bucks. It seems to be working well too. I despise being tethered to a charger when i want to move freely while being on my phone. If you have a note 8, the cheapest is 40 on ebay. S8 version is much cheaper, I'd say it's worth it. Go ahead and get the magnetic car mount/charger while you're at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom