• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My note definitely has burn in from nt and maps, mainly because i was ubering so much.

Other than that it's all good.

It’s not totally relevant but do you guys have recommendations on truly wireless earbuds? Looking to get a pair. Tried on the Bose soundsport frees and they sounded great, but in readinf they have lag issues with video apps like YouTube and Netflix.

It’s not totally relevant but do you guys have recommendations on truly wireless earbuds? Looking to get a pair. Tried on the Bose soundsport frees and they sounded great, but in readinf they have lag issues with video apps like YouTube and Netflix.
Pixel buds

Jabra Elite 65t buds. I use mine daily for the gym, and I watch videos on the treadmill with zero lag. Much better sound quality than Airpods as well

One thing though: my ears were sore for the first week I wore them, and I guess I just got used to them afterwards. This could just be an issue with my ears though

Pixel buds

Jabra Elite 65t buds. I use mine daily for the gym, and I watch videos on the treadmill with zero lag. Much better sound quality than Airpods as well

One thing though: my ears were sore for the first week I wore them, and I guess I just got used to them afterwards. This could just be an issue with my ears though

Do you guys know how these two compare to the Bose soundsport frees? I heard the Jabras are up there as well.

I can vouch for these Jabras too. They work perfectly.

Do you guys know how these two compare to the Bose soundsport frees? I heard the Jabras are up there as well.

I haven't tried the Soundsport Frees, but the Jabras are pretty much the best sound quality you can get for true wireless earbuds (which isn't a very high standard, but it gets the job done)

I wouldn't say it's a big deal but completely wireless is a nice convenience. My hair is long and not having to worry about making sure when I brush my hair back I avoid the cord to my earbuds or headphones is comforting

I personally don't get why a wire connecting the buds is such a big deal. Sure being truly wireless is cool, but for 5x the price I'm good on that.

Exactly.

At least make them of the same quality of the wired headphones at said price.

Apple normalized this and now it is a wrap :lol:

I wouldn't say it's a big deal but completely wireless is a nice convenience. My hair is long and not having to worry about making sure when I brush my hair back I avoid the cord to my earbuds or headphones is comforting

You gonna make it bro?

im kidding :lol:

I personally don't get why a wire connecting the buds is such a big deal. Sure being truly wireless is cool, but for 5x the price I'm good on that.
Nah, that cord is a major annoyance. I always have to keep readjusting it every time i'm on the move. Now that i'm cord free, I'm never going back.

Nah, that cord is a major annoyance. I always have to keep readjusting it every time i'm on the move. Now that i'm cord free, I'm never going back.

Really? During runs or just day to day life? I only use some $20 Anker Bluetooth buds at the gym and I have 0 complaints other than battery life (but that's just cause I forget to charge it all the time)

No problem with wireless. Just make them BETTER given the price.

I tried on the true wireless Bose ones really quick, and I loved the sound. But I’m also the dude that’s been using regular Apple earbuds most of his life so I’m not the best person to ask. But I really loved the sound.

Anyway I agree they need to make these way better for the price. Having lag issues is unacceptable for the price. I have an amazon gift card that I want to use and I need new earbuds so that’s the only reason I’m in the market for these wireless buds :lol:

So i was just wondering if there was an app that would allow you to scroll just by tilting. Basically using gravity.
Lo and behold

Screenshot_20190118-011350_Google Play Store.jpg

It's pretty good. Don't know if I'll make it my permanent browser though.

That's pretty cool, would be kinda great for instagram whenever I put my phone on my tripod when I'm gamin' or watching tv but also wanna see the cakes on my news feed

Back
Top Bottom