• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My S7 Edge's battery in shambles. I'm getting like 1.5 hours screen on time now. Was thinking about factory resetting, but the S10 is on the horizon.

Ended up slapping a tempered glass protector and a 6500 mah slim battery case on it
20190107_203549.jpg 20190107_203540.jpg 20190107_203531.jpg

The S9 doesn't seem to charge up as fast as the S7 did. Could be the larger display, but did seem to charge up faster with the AOD setting off.

Still enjoying the phone, but if anything, hoping to where I be able to afford two flagships on a year to year basis.

The S9 doesn't seem to charge up as fast as the S7 did. Could be the larger display, but did seem to charge up faster with the AOD setting off.

Still enjoying the phone, but if anything, hoping to where I be able to afford two flagships on a year to year basis.
It could be the battery capacity being bigger. My iPhone 5s is STILL the fastest charging phone I have, since it takes less time to fill a smaller tank, if you catch my drift.

Being able to swipe cards.

Whoever decided to get rid of that needs to be fired.

probably one of the most frustrating things ever, like why would you take out the swipe option to begin with. Everyone I've talked to or read online says they want it back, Google doesn't even give you the option to swipe. I just did away with that whole Google now because of it.

I picked up a few of those magnetic tip chargers from wish and they are pretty cool. Just make sure you have enough for all the places you use it. I've even purchased one for my auxillary items, headphone case and portable charger. Just so convenient to have the charger magically snap on.

Hoping Samsung has a trade in deal for the s10. Got a Nexus 6 sitting in the drawer and collecting dust.

OG Pixel XL hanging in much better than expected. Not really feeling the itch or need for a new phone. Probably because the 3XL has had so many "little" problems. Doubt I'll be much enticed by the S10 but I am curious to see what all it has to offer. One thing I do want is Samsung Pay, it would be the main reason I'd go from Google to Sammy

I have an iPhone X and am fed up with the issues it has software based and the poor camera quality allowing dirt to enter the lens and camera quality is piss poor.

I am either going back to a 7 or switching to an android

Any of you have the new android phones?
Which camera do u like more?
The huawei mate 20 pro looks bonkers with three rear cameras. What are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom