• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe its just me but the screen size is not a huge difference from the s8... when i had the s7 and got the s8 the screen was so much bigger.... with the s10 theres still the black bars on top and bottom just slightly smaller... other than that phone is dope and loaded with new features... will be copping the blue s10... just want to make sure i can trade my s8 and get 300 for it and use that for the s10

What's news on a Note 10 look like ?

Gonna be better than the galaxy line in every single way as always :lol:

You can count on that.

And it will probably follow the design on the S10+ but will have a different camera module on the back and of course be thicker

pause

Just like every other year. And that is a good thing.

Yeah he won’t like you asking for a 2k phone :lol:

I would feel sick after buying that for myself honestly.

It is cool though but hell nah. Rock with that 10+ only if you promise that you will hold on to it for at least 3 years :lol:
Agree with everything you said. It would need an Intel Xeon processor, server integration, neccesary apps preloaded, VPN ready, and the ability to run windows for my boss to even consider it. >D

That coral color of the S10 is absolutely gorgeous.

samsung-galaxy-s10-plus-all-colors-back-1.jpg

Free Galaxy Buds w/T-Mobile preorder

Hopefully all colors are available at launch. Putting my order in tonight.

Free Galaxy Buds w/T-Mobile preorder

Hopefully all colors are available at launch. Putting my order in tonight.

Dope, just saw pre orders start in 1.5 hours on tmobile.com

Def gonna go ahead and cop the S10 for now

That thing will sit unless celebs take to it. Will cop as a toy when it hits around 400 unless much better is out by then.

I hear you, and if were being honest with ourselves this is samsung innovating and not reiterating like apple iphone X to Xs

That fold looks very interesting, just gotta see what that thang do.

I didn't want to say it because idk if this thread mentions or discusses apple, but the revealing of the fold phone officially puts Samsung as top innovators as far as this smartphone game goes imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom