• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You dudes are fooled by that fold phone.

When folded it looks like the old Nokia phones sort of.

I mean later on down the line I'm sure it will be dope, but I think Samsung was just trying to be first to the table as a major with it or something. It's cool don't get me wrong, but it's a niche phone that I don't see doing well because of the price tag and only a small crowd would really get it.

S10 and the other iterations >

Samsung went big with it...

Also to follow up on the lease I thought was an extra $20 a month... it's 37.50 for the S10, 41.50 for the S10+ on Sprint with the galaxy forever.

That's $450 and $500 for 12 months.

I think I'm going to hold out until it goes on sale later in a few months.

Hoping to get it for around $450 if I can in a few months.

I'm just going to get my girl a hooptie for the time being because her S7 edge is on it's last legs. She can't take of nothing man :smh: pisses me off to no end.

anyone ever do the trade in with samsung? im seeing mixed reviews online...like people say they sent them a mint condition phone and samsung said it was damaged and gave them less value... if thats the case i might just buy the s10 at full price then sell my s8 on my own

You dudes are fooled by that fold phone.

When folded it looks like the old Nokia phones sort of.

I mean later on down the line I'm sure it will be dope, but I think Samsung was just trying to be first to the table as a major with it or something. It's cool don't get me wrong, but it's a niche phone that I don't see doing well because of the price tag and only a small crowd would really get it.

S10 and the other iterations >

Samsung went big with it...
Definitely not fooled, but someone has to innovate and Samsung wants to be there at the forefont with foldable phone that might the most functional foldable phone the market has gotten.

Im sure its a calculated risk they are taking, but thats what happen when the 1st iphone drop.

Even if Samsung just wanted to be "first" look at what they brought to the table. That other folding "phone" looked super trash, the Fold looks like something they have polished and polished over and over. It doesn't look like something they rushed.

upload_2019-2-21_9-58-14.png

Picked mine up :pimp:

xbmo6n4.png

Had the $50 accessory promo & redeemed 20k Samsung Pay points for a $100 promo code.

Last edited:
I want the coral one but it says flamingo pink, it looks coral though. Hopefully they have one in store to look at before I purchase.

Yeah that's surprising.
Couldn't believe they couldn't stretch the display out further.
Screenshot_20190221-120337_Facebook.jpg

I stared and stared and stared at this during the keynote ... hoping this was just the software they were running that was limiting the resolution ...

Praying it was software ...

Nope ... that's the screen. Such a deflating punch to the face considering I was willing to drop whatever they wanted on the Fold... still want and will probably still cop... but I'm not happy about it.

so you get the instant trade in credit towards the s10? does this mean i can get my s10 then send my s8 to samsung after the fact? i just want to transfer my s8 data to my s10 then ill ship it... if thats the case im doing the preorder today

based mod based mod

Back
Top Bottom