• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so you get the instant trade in credit towards the s10? does this mean i can get my s10 then send my s8 to samsung after the fact? i just want to transfer my s8 data to my s10 then ill ship it... if thats the case im doing the preorder today

based mod based mod

That's how it's usually done. If the phone is damaged when they get it, or if they don't get it, I'm pretty sure they charge your card.

I think you get about 30 days to trade in the old phone or you'll be charged full price for the new one

If you plan on going a workout in your Galaxy watch, make sure it's fully charged, especially if you plan to listen to music. I streamed tidal during a 3 mile run, started at 100%, ended at 50%.

upload_2019-2-21_9-58-14.png

$550 for my iPhone X........this is all too tempting

I did the trade in back in 2017 when I copped the S8. Dudes over on slickdeals were copping these cheap phones and getting $300 trade in credit :lol:

did samsung gave you the credit no problem? i heard stories online where they claim they received the phone damaged... but it was shipped to them in good condition

Did myself one better :pimp:

Capture-951550777076.png

Apparently the $50 promo code for accessories doesn't require you to actually buy $50 worth of accessories. Should also be getting 3% cashback from ebates.
How'd you get those promo codes to pop up? I added a charger and don't see anything. Was that a special one?

How'd you get those promo codes to pop up? I added a charger and don't see anything. Was that a special one?

You had to sign up for the presale email.

So altogether, $50 accessory promo, unidays student discount, $100 promo code by redeeming Samsung Pay points, trade-in of S7 Edge, evates cashback. Not sure what the extra $20 was for but I'll take it.

did samsung gave you the credit no problem? i heard stories online where they claim they received the phone damaged... but it was shipped to them in good condition

Samsung tried to do that to me when I shipped my s6 edge back in the day.. My carrier was T-Mobile and they examine my phone before shipping.. T-Mobile approved.. So I went through ups to shipped back to Samsung..

Samsung claimed that "I destroyed it beyond repair, intentionally and Samsung was going to charged me full retail price for the phone." Also the T-Mobile employee that previously examined and approved it prior to me wasn't qualified to make that decision.

Me:
tenor.gif

What Samsung didn't know is that I made a recording of the conditions of my phone and me personally packing and shipping my phone while I was in the ups store and the store manager witnessing everything.

I politely wrote Samsung a threatening letter that if they continued their claim of me "intentionally destroying the phone. I'll intentionally go to my lawyer and intentionally tried to get (so and so) fired.

My lawyer:
tenor.gif

Did myself one better :pimp:

Capture-951550777076.png

Apparently the $50 promo code for accessories doesn't require you to actually buy $50 worth of accessories. Should also be getting 3% cashback from ebates.

Got another $56 off :rofl:

Screenshot20190221214752Gmail1550814509.jpg

From Slickdeals:
  1. Opened shop samsung app
  2. Clicked on the cancel button under the phone portion of the order
  3. A window popped up asking why I wanted to cancel
  4. I selected "taking too long" or something like that (mine is scheduled for the 8th
  5. Hit cancel again
  6. A popup came up, asked if I would be willing to keep my order for a 10% discount
  7. It gave an option to apply the discount and not cancel, or cancel the order
  8. I never had to actually cancel the order at all
  9. Got an email confirmation of the discount a few minutes later
Got an email from ebates for $25 cashback, but we'll see in a few weeks if they actually pay out.

Rumors are going around that Google is going to announce its own video game hardware next month at the GDC.

im salty i missed out on the reserve on samsung... was going to pay last night and it sold out... shoulda just did it yesterday afternoon instead of waiting at night smh... i guess ill try my luck at bestbuy... i just need them to give me full value for my s8 and we good

I might go for the S10e if TMobile offers it for $0 down on Jump on Demand like the iPhone XR.
I'd miss the DAC on this LG G7 though D:

Just left T Mo, went with the S10 on a new line to get the promo.

Hopefully shipping doesnt take too long

Back
Top Bottom