• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
youll love those black buds... i was close to selling them then i was like let me use them at the gym... i use them every time and the quality is pretty good

I purchased an album from the Google play store...but theres no option to download and it's not showing up on my phone...??

When I go back to the album I purchased in the Google play store I have the option to start a free trial or listen.

Where the **** is the music I downloaded and why does it not immediately give me the option to listen to what I purchased? Why doesnt it automatically download to my phone????

I noticed when I purchased tanatalk3 I can only listen when I have the net. Why is that?
And plugs i met isnt on my phone at all. ****s infuriating.

I purchased an album from the Google play store...but theres no option to download and it's not showing up on my phone...??

When I go back to the album I purchased in the Google play store I have the option to start a free trial or listen.

Where the **** is the music I downloaded and why does it not immediately give me the option to listen to what I purchased? Why doesnt it automatically download to my phone????

go the ''play music" app it will available there to listen and download.

damb thats weak... the s10 plus is already better than the note 10... watch them remove the headphone jack too smh

How's the s10e battery life? Thinking of trading in my note 9 in August when my upgrade is up. I've come to realize I don't like curved screens and don't care for the in screen finger print that's coming with the note 10

How's the s10e battery life? Thinking of trading in my note 9 in August when my upgrade is up. I've come to realize I don't like curved screens and don't care for the in screen finger print that's coming with the note 10

It's pretty good. I consider myself a moderate user and I'd get about 4 hrs SOT. This was with Dark Mode turned on all the time and I would use the AOD. Probably squeeze out even more if I left Battery Save on.

It's pretty good. I consider myself a moderate user and I'd get about 4 hrs SOT. This was with Dark Mode turned on all the time and I would use the AOD. Probably squeeze out even more if I left Battery Save on.
I would mostly use Bluetooth with Spotify going and a couple YouTube videos with Facebook and Instagram

If the note 10 takes out the headphone jack and external memory, is the note 9 or s10+ worth the upgrade from a note 8? Which would be better?

Thread been mad slow lately. Hopefully some interesting news is coming.

No hatred. But I feel like the excitement with cell phones overall has died down over the past couple of years.

Seems like people are becoming more aware of the amount of time they waste on a cell phone combined with the fact at the end of the day the upgrades aren’t quality of life altering.

So the new stuff is cool but the sense of urgency behind getting them ain’t what it used to be. Especially now that pretty much every phone is dope.

Yea we've reached the plateau of cell phone features and "phones" like the Galaxy Fold and other odd devices are the only ones to get excited about
Once the tech catches up we'll see some good news and hype

Or even going back to combing devices and multipurpose devices
Like the ASUS old phone that slid into the tablet style would be cool to revisit and I can see Samsung Dex getting more in depth making cellphones closer to laptops/desktops

Back
Top Bottom