• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how's that optical fingerprint sensor? responsive?

also, i think one downside with a lot of these phones is that they are really nice without the case. i got that silk white op6 joint and i rarely take my case off of it, but lord knows i wanna roll without it.

Very responsive and fast. I'm glad to have it back on the front of the phone too compared to the rear. I also can't stress enough how nice the 90Hz refresh rate is. It will spoil me from using any other display.

Some shots of the phone. I'm using the Sandstone protective case. I like how thin it is and the coarse feel helps grip. I had the nylon number for my 6 and it felt nice but still too bully. I might try the Karbon case but they're expensive so I might wait for a sale or if the Sandstone cracks again. The last one I had developed some small cracks when I dropped it.

I kind of want to use the clear case that came with it to show off the blue. It's CRAZY in person. Almost makes me want to go caseless.
Change them to full image.

Tmobile is really not gonna drop a trade in promo for the OP7p? CEO literally tweeted they had better trade in promos coming than they did for the pixel 3a and then proceeded to announce nothing upon RD. Gotta love it :smh:

Tmobile been fumbling. And on top of that all their promos are just for new customers.

Their coverage in my city been lies recently too. I will have 2-3 bars of LTE but no type of service.

Just got a Motorola one... My Galaxy S5 got washed in the laundry and thats the only reason I got a new phone . This phone is pretty cool.

Runs Android one
4gb ram
Feels like a premium device. .
Not that much bloat ware

wife wants a laptop to edit videos (read "for me to teach her how to edit videos but subsequently edit them myself") so I'm gonna first look into seeing how well Samsung Dex would potentially work.
If it doesn't pan out which I'm expecting it not considering android's video editing options are severely weak, gonna look at some used Macbooks

wife wants a laptop to edit videos (read "for me to teach her how to edit videos but subsequently edit them myself") so I'm gonna first look into seeing how well Samsung Dex would potentially work.
If it doesn't pan out which I'm expecting it not considering android's video editing options are severely weak, gonna look at some used Macbooks

Look at the Surface Book 2 or HP's Yoga or Envy.

Look at the Surface Book 2 or HP's Yoga or Envy.

Considered the Surface Go just because it's new and I know I'm the only one in the house who doesn't mind "used" electronics
I don't wanna think anything super up to date because she's not going to be doing anything heavy heavy on it and it would honestly be more machine than she needs and don't want to waste money for the sake of "new laptop"

Considered the Surface Go just because it's new and I know I'm the only one in the house who doesn't mind "used" electronics
I don't wanna think anything super up to date because she's not going to be doing anything heavy heavy on it and it would honestly be more machine than she needs and don't want to waste money for the sake of "new laptop"
I would consider the software as well. If we are talking software, in regards to video editing I think that is FinalCut Pro. Only works on MacOS and add $300 for the software to your budget.

Adobe Premier is another software used on both MacOS and Windows.

I personally use Davinci Resolve which works for both MacOS and Windows and has a free version. They also have recently added a "Cut" workspace for editing simpler video jobs which I really like, and may work out for those getting into video production/editing.

Again not sure how much you already know these different software's, but it should be accounted into what you get because getting the right software imo is just as important.

I would consider the software as well. If we are talking software, in regards to video editing I think that is FinalCut Pro. Only works on MacOS and add $300 for the software to your budget.

Adobe Premier is another software used on both MacOS and Windows.

I personally use Davinci Resolve which works for both MacOS and Windows and has a free version. They also have recently added a "Cut" workspace for editing simpler video jobs which I really like, and may work out for those getting into video production/editing.

Again not sure how much you already know these different software's, but it should be accounted into what you get because getting the right software imo is just as important.

I haven't been up to date with video editing software for years so I got a bit of catching up to do. Gonna check out that DaVinci Resolve on my laptop and see how it runs

I haven't been up to date with video editing software for years so I got a bit of catching up to do. Gonna check out that DaVinci Resolve on my laptop and see how it runs
Try it out its pretty good.

Out of the three, I say Final Cut is the most intuitive and easy to use. May be the fastest too, due to the apple optimization. Premier and Resolve I will say are equally complex, but have become user friendly over the updates. Can be much more hardware intensive though vs Final Cut.

Tmobile lookin real funny in the light. Legere promised better trade in promos for the OP7P release than the Pixel 3a. Now he got caught lying again cause he said service prices would 100% go down after a Sprint merger, now he's saying that all plan prices will start to go up over time for current and new customers

tenor.gif

My wife's 10e is a pretty piece of work and the camera on it is very nice. It does have this issue where if she hits the power button once from sleep to wake the phone it will vibrate constantly saying that the fingerprint sensor is wet and that it needs to be wiped but that's never the case. Happens every time without fail

My wife's 10e is a pretty piece of work and the camera on it is very nice. It does have this issue where if she hits the power button once from sleep to wake the phone it will vibrate constantly saying that the fingerprint sensor is wet and that it needs to be wiped but that's never the case. Happens every time without fail

Never had that issue when I was on the 10e. Maybe remove and remap fingerprints?

Not on a lie...the S10 has not been impressive at all.

Camera isn't as good as everyone raved it to be.

The S10+ does it's job for me, but it has left a lot to be desired at times. If I was someone who traveled, I might need to invest in a decent camera.

The S10+ does it's job for me, but it has left a lot to be desired at times. If I was someone who traveled, I might need to invest in a decent camera.
i cant believe you guys dont like the camera. the thing takes great photos imo, but it seems to me like yall expect it to be a top tier dslr with multiple lenses quality.

Reactions: MVP
i cant believe you guys dont like the camera. the thing takes great photos imo, but it seems to me like yall expect it to be a top tier dslr with multiple lenses quality.

Don't expect it to be top tier at all. I upgraded from the SUN, so there has been a significant jump in quality at which photos are captured. I can see why some are a bit disappointed given the praise it received. I like the selfie camera because it doesn't make my skin look as dark and dull as my old phone did.

Back
Top Bottom