• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you're like me and totally forgot Google Play music is going away, which service would you switch to?
youtube music, but for what i use it for i am not sure it will be better as you have to subscribe to the service to download your own music i believe. i havent really messed with that so it may be different now.

Tidal is doing a free 90 day trial right now if you want to try them out. They do offer high quality playback. Currently on a Spotify family plan with my brother so we split the cost($15). It's been good so far. You can download albums to your phone. Comes with a built in equalizer for the paid version. You can pay a little extra for a Hulu bundle too. You can use it for free with ads. I would try out both.

if you're like me and totally forgot Google Play music is going away, which service would you switch to?
YouTube Music for me since I already pay for ad-free YouTube. Google Play actually prompted me to migrate my playlist over yesterday right when I opened it, so after I did that, I deleted it. YouTube Music is alot less stuttery and the UI is alot better so I'm pretty satisfied so far.

YouTube Music for me since I already pay for ad-free YouTube. Google Play actually prompted me to migrate my playlist over yesterday right when I opened it, so after I did that, I deleted it. YouTube Music is alot less stuttery and the UI is alot better so I'm pretty satisfied so far.

Hover your wrist over the debit card machine

Gave give YTM a chance and fired it up. Just transferred my playlists and uploaded albums. Let's see what this UI is about.

I never used Samsung pay from my watch.. Where do I aim my watch?

It's usually around where you enter your PIN on that keypad thing or to the right of it on the older machines. Some of the newer versions have designated NFC areas that are marked by the symbol that you aim it at.

I Samsung Pay all the time; more frequently with my phone than watch.

I'm tired of Google removing bottom-of-the-screen controls for Chrome from the flags every damn update.

Why am I still reaching to the top of my phone to switch tabs or use the address bar in 2020?

This may have been asked before, but is there a USB C/HDMI cord that will also charge the phone? I have an note 10 and I found one on amazon but it really doesn't charge the phone.

Front almost looks bezeless damm
EenklayXoAEb6Rp.jpeg

Purposefully steered clear of leaks besides accidentally seeing a picture or two of them in here, and I'm still disappointed :smh:

Still on a Note 9 and nothing since has inspired me to upgrade. How is the Ultra $1300 at minimum and we can't use 120fps at QHD? 4500 mAh still? Rounded screen that doesn't work great with glass screen protectors still?

The SPen's latency being chopped from 42 ms to 9 ms is cool at least.

The regular Note models are a joke now.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the 20 Ultra and the Buds. I also am glad that they decided to put a full-sized screen on the Z Fold 2. NOBODY wanted that small *** screen :lol: I'm on the Note 8 myself, so anything would be a nice upgrade.

Now show me that Pixel 5...

Back
Top Bottom