• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would blow me away is an announcement that they're picking the Active line back up and marketing it better.

If they brought back a new phone with swappable batteries that were 5000mAh and a 1" camera sensor that they use for the high end pocket cameras then I might be blown away :nerd:

Personally, i was excited for the tablet and the watch, i am trading in my S20 ultra just because i prefer the note line. I thought the ultra was going to better but i miss my s pen even though i use it sparingly. ill probably grab the tablet during some holiday promotion.

kinda disappointing the s20 note doesnt have 120hz... woulda thought about actually copping but this was a deal breaker for me
the reality with the rumor mills saying Apple not adding 120hz to any of the iphone 12 models Samsung didn't feel pressed to do it. i do agree that the regular note 20 isn't much of an upgrade from the 10 though.

the reality with the rumor mills saying Apple not adding 120hz to any of the iphone 12 models Samsung didn't feel pressed to do it. i do agree that the regular note 20 isn't much of an upgrade from the 10 though.

I just got my note 10 a couple months back. The 20 definitely doesn't feel like a big enough jump for me to shell out another 650 even with trade ins.

That camera bump is huge
Screenshot_20200806-150416_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Back
Top Bottom