• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those gone compeltely. Cpl weeks ago i just happened to look and said i had like 118, but clicking it nothing shows up at all. I use samsung pay but it was just an option i guess. Never set up google

Screenshot_20210115-142425_Samsung Pay.jpg
Yeah it shows the points but no way to redeem, still spamming you with there promotions though.

i think im passing yall... too many missing features from a new phone that its kinda disappointing... i would be basically upgrading just to have a new phone... the only good features for me is 5g, 120 hz screen and bigger battery...i cant get over the 1080p screen, plastic back, missing headphone jack and microsd slot and they took away samsung pay.... even without the rewards i would still use it to not touch those filthy credit card machines... im a just keep my s10

i think im passing yall... too many missing features from a new phone that its kinda disappointing... i would be basically upgrading just to have a new phone... the only good features for me is 5g, 120 hz screen and bigger battery...i cant get over the 1080p screen, plastic back, missing headphone jack and microsd slot and they took away samsung pay.... even without the rewards i would still use it to not touch those filthy credit card machines... im a just keep my s10

The plastic and 1080p is only on the s21 model but yeah :rolleyes

^ the ultra is the way to go but i dont like brick style phones and prefer the standard s21 but the features is just pure trash smh... the plus version also has a 1080p screen too :smh:

Last edited:
minor things really, but I just thought the S10+ was the perfect phone. You don't notice any flaws on the FE's display when you're using it, but when you hold it side by side with the S10+ you can easily spot the differences in displays. Also in the 2ish years I've had the S10+ it remained fast and smooth. the FE was laggy AF fresh out the box. However it hasn't been as bad since the last software update a couple weeks ago.
Hopefully this update clears up your issues altogether.

am i the only one that thinks 1080p on a screen thats 6 inches is seriously not that big of deal.

we're still talking like 400+ ppi

like y'all really pixel peeping?

the worst thing for me is probably the loss of the card slot.

Last edited:
am i the only one that thinks 1080p on a screen thats 6 inches is seriously not that big of deal.

I agree, but I think it's more about Samsung Downgrading the resolution that's insulting.

Its the simple fact of it being a downgrade in a new phone, regardless if it drops in price.

Anyone using TMobile, how is it overall? I know its gonna differ state to state, city to city but im looking at their map (not always accurate) and they cover enough areas i travel to in montana.

Which google pay are yall using. I see i have an update but next to it says (old app). I checked the play store and looks like there's another app/version of it

Does it even matter?

Back
Top Bottom