• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do folks really use the sd card slot like that anymore? I have a 128gb loaded in my phone and I don't think I have a damn thing on it. Cloud has alleviated the need for a lot of that.

Do folks really use the sd card slot like that anymore? I have a 128gb loaded in my phone and I don't think I have a damn thing on it. Cloud has alleviated the need for a lot of that.

I got all my downloaded music from back in the day on there but other than that, not much I don't think. Just saved time on transferring stuff initially. Combined right now internal and external I got about 113 GB. 256 should be plenty.

Yea it's gonna suck whenever I upgrade again since I have a bunch of music and pictures on my SD card. I save the majority of my items on there for transferring alone.

I do. Every few months i transfer pics/vids, files to the microSD as "backup", free up space on the phone.

Since having the S3 this has been my process. Another microSD also has all my music on it so when i go in to video editor mode i pop that one in.

I'm HYPED!!! I'll see if the Silver color and 128gb can work for me, but other than that, I can't wait. And this time I made sure to buy a damn case(Spigen) so I don't have heart-wrenching moments waiting for one like had to for the S10+.
20210126_093855.jpg
Screenshot_20210126-094420_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Debating on getting the s21+. I have the s10+ and it's been fine. Att got that $800 trade in credit and bestbuy has $150 off. It will be like a few dollars a month to upgrade, but you gotta keep it the 30 months to get the full trade in credit :lol:

I'm liking the new tabs on Chrome but trying to figure out how to use the tab in tab feature :lol:

Figured it out lol

Debating on upgrading from the s20 ultra. I know it's probably not worth it But the samsung Trade-in is decent.

I feel like they got the phone right this year. Everything I been hearing is positive Minus the SD card and charger. I think I can deal with the no SD card.

Haven't heard anything on this. Sorry if asked already. Is the s21 ultra silver only available in 128gb? Not seeing that color with higher storage capacity. :nerd:

Last edited:
Just upgraded from the S10 to the S21.

Tmobile was running a deal giving $800 credit for trade-in making the S21 free (no taxes where I live)...only that a certain amount of that credit would be applied over a 24 mo. payment plan. Doesn't bother me cuz I don't foresee leaving t-mobile.

Phone isn't bad at all, no micro SD slot doesn't bother me, I don't store anything on my phone.

The free $100 credit + Smart Tag at the Samsung shop was a nice bonus too.

Debating on upgrading from the s20 ultra. I know it's probably not worth it. But the samsung Trade-in is decent.

I feel like they got the phone right this year. Everything I been hearing is positive. Minus the SD card and charger. I think I can deal with the no SD card.

Haven't heard anything on this. Sorry if asked already. Is the s21 ultra silver only available in 128gb? Not seeing that color with higher storage capacity. :nerd:
I really hope there is another note this year even though the reports suggest otherwise because I struggled to not hop on this deal, less than $500 with the 250 in extras for an Ultra is really not a bad deal at all.

I really hope there is another note this year even though the reports suggest otherwise because I struggled to not hop on this deal, less than $500 with the 250 in extras for an Ultra is really not a bad deal at all.
What phone do you have now?

I have the s20 ultra from last year. I should probably hold off but I'm still tempted :lol:

Debating on upgrading from the s20 ultra. I know it's probably not worth it. But the samsung Trade-in is decent.

I feel like they got the phone right this year. Everything I been hearing is positive. Minus the SD card and charger. I think I can deal with the no SD card.

I had a Note 9 laying around to trade in that I used.

If I had to trade in the s20 ultra and pay 450 no I wouldn't do it. The 21 ultra is better in pretty much everyway from a user experience perspective but it ain't $450 better than the s20 Ultra.

What phone do you have now?

I have the s20 ultra from last year. I should probably hold off but I'm still tempted :lol:
Note 20 Ultra, through best but getting the Verizon 256GB version would be 350. I am ultimately not going to do it but I was tempted. The improved camera set up is what has me.

If you have a s20 ultra and it's less than $250 to upgrade I would have done it.

Maybe $350 if you got in on the preorder credit from Sammy but I think that's over.

I just don't see the point in paying for the design, hardware and build of a phone if you're going to cover it up.

Coming from an Engineering background, someone spent a LOT of time designing the phone you are holding. Enjoy it.
Whenever I get a new phone, I think about this post. Every phone isn't easy to hold. Then there's the obvious, it's lot more vulnerable without a case. I definitely prefer the feel of the actual device though. No matter how small the case is, it always feels too bulky.

Aight upon further review it might be worth the 450 if you don't need the SD card alot

120hz X Quad HD and the camera is a go.

Back
Top Bottom