• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BA809AD5-004D-4658-AEC0-4696BAE814B7.jpeg

My last android phone was the Galaxy S8
Then went to iPhone, now I’m back to Galaxy.

I think I’m one of the very few people who switch boats constantly lol. I can use either OS just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️

My boy swears I'm suffering with Android and can't believe I've never had an iPhone. I tell him that I'm a fan of the customization but he won't hear it. I see the appeal with them but I prefer the note series. I may do a video about it.
Tried an iPhone for the first time with the 12 pro max from release day. I made it a week and sent it back. People still telling me that I'm missing out as well.

Tried an iPhone for the first time with the 12 pro max from release day. I made it a week and sent it back. People still telling me that I'm missing out as well.
Did the same with an XS back in 2019 :lol:

iPhone shoots better video than any phone. I'll give them that

Haven't been following phone releases for a minute, but have read so much bad about the Note 20s :lol:

haven't heard about glitches/issues

that sucks tho. i dropped and busted my ultra screen like two days outside of the initial 30 day warranty (no insuracne) or whatever it was and had to pay $300 to replace the screen, but it's been working fine otherwise

Just got back from Walmart. They had an S21 on display. Played with it. Seems they made the screen flat now

My boy swears I'm suffering with Android and can't believe I've never had an iPhone. I tell him that I'm a fan of the customization but he won't hear it. I see the appeal with them but I prefer the note series. I may do a video about it.
Next time they are with you and there is a TV nearby, turn on smartview and cast a youtube video. They will look at you like you just did a magic trick

i got the s10... was thinking of copping but might just pass and keep my s10... the price is good but some of the stuff they took off is terrible even though they cut the price

i got the s10... was thinking of copping but might just pass and keep my s10... the price is good but some of the stuff they took off is terrible even though they cut the price

yeah ridin with my s10 for a while, maybe peep how much new fold will cost

btw realized im kinda missin iris scanner right now

I'm sitting this one out but the S21 Ultra is peaking my interest for sure, but holding out for the next note or possibly fold.

I like the 21 ultra and would cop but I'm not a fan of big phones... this is why I usually go with the standard galaxy and not the plus

Back
Top Bottom