• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

I'm on Verizon so i'm waiting on the iPhone...I'm over this 'Berry.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

Coming from BB, ANYTHING is a major upgrade over blackberry. Just find one phone you can enjoy for the next 2 years.

If you're on Sprint, I'd suggest the Evo. Hands down, best phone I've ever had.
Pretty much. If I were on Verizon I would chose between the Droid X and the Incredible.. if you want a iPhone sized phone you would get the Incredible. I personally would go with the X

661b9f7c73059601_Droidvsdroid.jpg

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

I'm on Verizon so i'm waiting on the iPhone...I'm over this 'Berry.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

Coming from BB, ANYTHING is a major upgrade over blackberry. Just find one phone you can enjoy for the next 2 years.

If you're on Sprint, I'd suggest the Evo. Hands down, best phone I've ever had.
Pretty much. If I were on Verizon I would chose between the Droid X and the Incredible.. if you want a iPhone sized phone you would get the Incredible. I personally would go with the X

661b9f7c73059601_Droidvsdroid.jpg

Htc Evo here, great phone but battery life sucks.

Has anybody else noticed their Evo lagging and overheating since the Froyo update?

Has anybody else noticed their Evo lagging and overheating since the Froyo update?

Yeah, I'm on TMobile. Waiting on the HTC Desire or whatever is coming on TMobile next month.

So sick and tired of Blackberry...

Yeah, I'm on TMobile. Waiting on the HTC Desire or whatever is coming on TMobile next month.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

My Evo only lags when im typing long texts where it has to break them. I didnt think text lag would come into play with a touchscreen keyboard (coming from a physical QWERTY) but I actually type faster on the touchscreen KB. I could prolly fix the lag by turning off predictive text but I have all my words in the dictionary by now, so no more weird misspelled word texts.

Im at work now but ill drop some of the apps I got when I get home.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

My Evo only lags when im typing long texts where it has to break them. I didnt think text lag would come into play with a touchscreen keyboard (coming from a physical QWERTY) but I actually type faster on the touchscreen KB. I could prolly fix the lag by turning off predictive text but I have all my words in the dictionary by now, so no more weird misspelled word texts.

Im at work now but ill drop some of the apps I got when I get home.

Originally Posted by abwowang

The HTC Desire or Desire HD will not be going to TMO.

The vibrant is out, two HTC phones that will have a qwerty are on their way and the MyTouch HD, there is also a press conference next month.

LG might be dropping something too

I think 4.3 screens will be the norm by the end of next year............not too big (Once you get used to it, people realize its not that bad) and not too small.

Originally Posted by abwowang

The HTC Desire or Desire HD will not be going to TMO.

The vibrant is out, two HTC phones that will have a qwerty are on their way and the MyTouch HD, there is also a press conference next month.

LG might be dropping something too

I think 4.3 screens will be the norm by the end of next year............not too big (Once you get used to it, people realize its not that bad) and not too small.

Originally Posted by 430AM

ARCHOS 5 IT - 500GB over here!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very much appreciated.
How is the screen and UI on that? i've read that its sluggish and stuck at 1.6
nerd.gif

And that Phillips player is way over priced, $340 for a 16GB player and a 3.2 inch screen?
indifferent.gif

I bet that Samsung PMP is also going to be way over priced
smh.gif
might just have to settle for a Eken

Originally Posted by 430AM

ARCHOS 5 IT - 500GB over here!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very much appreciated.
How is the screen and UI on that? i've read that its sluggish and stuck at 1.6
nerd.gif

And that Phillips player is way over priced, $340 for a 16GB player and a 3.2 inch screen?
indifferent.gif

I bet that Samsung PMP is also going to be way over priced
smh.gif
might just have to settle for a Eken

Good post. Where can I get some good wallpapers from? I just use pictuers I took. I have some dope ones too. Let me know if you need some.

Good post. Where can I get some good wallpapers from? I just use pictuers I took. I have some dope ones too. Let me know if you need some.

I tried the Mixzing player, didn't like it. $7 just to remove ads and get the lockscreen widget? eff that. It looks nice, but the ability to control your music from the lockscreen is not worth $7. Stock samsung music player ftw.

I tried the Mixzing player, didn't like it. $7 just to remove ads and get the lockscreen widget? eff that. It looks nice, but the ability to control your music from the lockscreen is not worth $7. Stock samsung music player ftw.

^ I also like it because you can use the headphone's call button to pause and forward music.

Another good music player app is Cubed. the UI is nice and also has a lock screen widget, and it's free.

I haven't payed for Mixzing yet but I'm on the fence due to the edit tags feature. The stock player is nice though, just wished it had a few more features and headset control.

Back
Top Bottom