• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any app video app that will let you stream from your phone to the Xbox 360? I know with the Samsung tablet I just push share and it does it automatic.

I have skifta that allows you to stream anything that's on your network to your TV, but I don't believe it lets you stream streams if that make sense. I want to see how I get this shoebox going. Lol

Last edited:
I was going to get the new HTC one, but at this point I think I will wait to see what else is available. That new moto x sounds pretty interesting, if they can keep the same battery performance, but bump the screen to 1080p it is damn near perfect.

If you can afford it why not just get the one?
:x

Wait for the new moto x

I don't know much about the Moto X, but isn't it an "entry level" phone? So the One's specs should blow it out of the water, no?

Or am I totally off base :lol:

It is mid range spec wise, but high end in terms of actual performance. But you are right, in terms of actual hardware the one does win significantly. Might have to give it a try eventually tho...

Any app video app that will let you stream from your phone to the Xbox 360? I know with the Samsung tablet I just push share and it does it automatic.

I have skifta that allows you to stream anything that's on your network to your TV, but I don't believe it lets you stream streams if that make sense. I want to see how I get this shoebox going. Lol

Air sync and double twist together

Was checking out the M8 on HTC's website. Whats the difference between unlocked and developer's edition? UNlocked will work on ATT's LTE ? :nerd:

Basically dev phone boot loader is.unlocked.which.man easy roms and rooting. All that stuff we love. Easy access

Yeah, I've read numerous reviews about the excellent battery of the M8 :smokin that's a big deal. It's too bad the camera is junk.. I'd be able to get over the front logo if it weren't :lol:

Nah, but it's looks like the M8 is gonna be a really good phone..outside of obviously the camera.

Finally figure out with XBMC want working on this phone. It seems that PA ROM has some issues with touch gestures with some games and apps. I might have to switch back and fourth with stock. I did get it working on my other phone. I got it working on my other phone. Nice nice ....

Come on HTC pays for them reviews and they send them the phones bar stock

Every phone comes out they say good battery until it's in user hands. G2 is proven

On top of that they rated the g2 battery good.. and HTC excellent lol

Wait til the neg Reviews start flowing in

Last edited:

Wow one site said he unboxed. It 4pm battery at 66% by 11:30pm he was at 4%

That is not good at all

I been on my g2 all day today. Texting. Web use. Stream for 8 hours and I'm at 25% battery right now from 100% at 10am which will last me unroll mid day tommorow

Last edited:
The battery life on my note 3 has gone down hill lately . I think my phones is bugging out.

The same thing happened to me right after getting the Kit Kat update a few weeks ago. After the 3rd day of it happening I took out the battery and put it back in before charging it the next time. Don't know what was up but it's gone back to it's old reliable battery life since

Last edited:
After using my Note 3 for a couple of weeks I was getting 8 hours of battery life. I am not sure what was up with it either. I had to wipe it.

Come on HTC pays for them reviews and they send them the phones bar stock

Every phone comes out they say good battery until it's in user hands. G2 is proven

On top of that they rated the g2 battery good.. and HTC excellent lol

Wait til the neg Reviews start flowing in
Did HTC forget to pay reviewers last year with the HTC One M7, because the battery life performed horribly. Better yet did they give away Galaxy S4 to reviewers who said the camera was trash? What about the horrible camera on the M8, reviewers got free M9s coming in the future?

Stop talking out your *** son. You don't need weeks or months to test a battery. Theverge and Androidcentral had there HTC One M8 for a full week before release and have said the battery is great, one of the best on android. Thats about the only thing good on this phone.

Last edited:
Currently on Energi Rom for my LG g2 and the battery life is nuts! Hands down best battery with a Rom that has a battery saving feature, plus juice defender ultimate = LilFlip-Game_Over.mp3

I recorded a video and thought it was vertical but playback in my gallery is horizontal. Anyone know how I can view it vertical?

I think the battery stuff is subjective. If a phone can make it through an 8 hr work day and be about 10% IMO pretty solid lol note got dudes saying anything that doesn't last 3 days with heavy usage is trash. It's impossible to really test better because something like signal strength can skew it, my desk is in a dead spot so all my phones drain battery fast because phone is fighting to find and stay connected to a signal

Y'all ain't got no wifi at your work?

Also battery is subjective because everyone uses their phones differently.. And not only that even the person themselves use their phones differently each day.

I think the G2 battery is better than the note 3 for my own use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom