• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My s6 edge doesn't have scratches. Seems like people got a bad batch, it was the first thing I looked for when I got it since I seen other reports of it. If you get a scratched one I would just get it replaced.

Haven't had time to mess around with the phone at all but it is very sleek and thin, a major difference from my Nexus 6. I thought the smaller screen would bother me but not at all. Im going to T-Mobile in a few hours to port my number over so in the meantime I'll just be using the phone on wifi. Ask me any questions regarding the device.

:pimp:

Hope my ups guy is early today :lol:

Did you cop a wireless charger at all? I bought a cheap one for my desk that's supposed to get here as well.

iPhone 6 got a 90 on their engadget review, The following are cons on the Galaxy S6 but don't appear anywhere on the iPhone 6 review.

It's not waterproof
No microSD or removeable battery

Why?

I'm guessing cause it had it in its previous model and the i6 never had it at all so it can't be a con.

My s6 edge doesn't have scratches. Seems like people got a bad batch, it was the first thing I looked for when I got it since I seen other reports of it. If you get a scratched one I would just get it replaced.

Haven't had time to mess around with the phone at all but it is very sleek and thin, a major difference from my Nexus 6. I thought the smaller screen would bother me but not at all. Im going to T-Mobile in a few hours to port my number over so in the meantime I'll just be using the phone on wifi. Ask me any questions regarding the device.
Just a tip, turn off wifi-calling if you're on T-Mo. Apparently it's cutting off like 2 hours of SOT.

Copped this one

Amazon product ASIN B0082YVBO0
Seen a thread about it on xda and people said it does indeed work well. Since s6 uses Qi and PMA either mat will work.

Even comes with a extra portable battery with a built in retractable micro USB cable..not bad for 8.99. Comes in white or black.

Last edited:
Anyone hear any rumors regarding an "active" version of the s6 that is waterproof and with expandable memory?

Ridic.. UPS always here early when I'm at work. But when I'm off these fools gonna come at 9pm.

I had stuff I had to do this morning.. Of course I stay home waiting on UPS.. No show..

If I did the stuff.. Any other time I would've had that sorry we missed you note on my door.. :rofl:

Someone rang my doorbell this morning. Was disappoint when I seent a Fed Ex van drive off.. it was my Amazon package 
mean.gif
 never been so disappointed to receive a package.

Last edited:
Someone rang my doorbell this morning. Was disappoint when I seent a Fed Ex van drive off.. it was my Amazon package :smh:  never been so disappointed to receive a package.

I just saw the UPS truck drive up to my street
(UPS went to the neighbor's house) I went to the front of my house.. As I was walking I saw my friends in my driveway.. So I'm bragging that I got the s6 edge a week early and there it is.. (Pointed to the UPS truck) As soon as the UPS truck delivered the neighbors package.. It went to my house and kept going.,

The wait continues.. :rofl:

3930550_o.gif

Anybody see this? Apparently S6 Edge bend just as easy as the i6+

http://9to5google.com/2015/04/03/galaxy-s6-edge-bend-test/
this bending thing is getting ridiculous. is this a new standard test is how much weight will bend the phone? if this is a new standard, then what would be called acceptable? by all of the professional accounts for both iphone and droid reviewers...any bending is bad. so again i ask, what weight will they say "man that was excellent!" 

Someone rang my doorbell this morning. Was disappoint when I seent a Fed Ex van drive off.. it was my Amazon package 
mean.gif
 never been so disappointed to receive a package.
I just saw the UPS truck drive up to my street
(UPS went to the neighbor's house) I went to the front of my house.. As I was walking I saw my friends in my driveway.. So I'm bragging that I got the s6 edge a week early and there it is.. (Pointed to the UPS truck) As soon as the UPS truck delivered the neighbors package.. It went to my house and kept going.,

The wait continues..
roll.gif

3930550_o.gif
brah.. I been waiting to style on my girl who loves her iPhone and it's camera of course.. was gonna blow her mind with that camera opening speed.

Last edited:
I gotta make sure I turn off WiFi calling..never used it anyway but never turned it off on my note..appears to be causing battery drain. Hardly on WiFi with unlimited data and it being faster than my WiFi anyway.

If it indeed is a bug with lollipop 5.0.2 I'm hoping they can release an update for when it officially launches on the 10th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom