• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one thing I was bummed about was on the priv is that it didn't have dual front facing speakers. the lower front facing stereo speaker was loud while watching a video but I'm just so use to duals coming from a M8.

The wait for the frost Nexus 6P was worth it. Phone is really amazing, I have been jumping phones a lot since my Nexus 5. I think I'm going to hold onto this for a while. Smoothest android experience I've had in a very long time.

I'm really impressed with the Priv. I wish Blackberry would have made this phone sooner.. but I'm glad they finally came around to Android.

Any V10 owners get their battery, cradle, and sdcard yet? I haven't even gotten my IMEI verified yet.

Any V10 owners get their battery, cradle, and sdcard yet? I haven't even gotten my IMEI verified yet.
When did you buy/enter the promo? It took a couple weeks for my G4 promo stuff to come in so I assume it'll likely be the same for the V10.

When did you buy/enter the promo? It took a couple weeks for my G4 promo stuff to come in so I assume it'll likely be the same for the V10.
Bought it last Monday.  Entered promo Wednesday.  I can wait, i just want confirmation that everything is accepted.

For all of the ballers out there:
[h1]TAG Heuer Connected Specs (Official)[/h1]
The TAG Heuer Connected has been unveiled, soon to be up for sale on TAG’s website for a measly $1500. If you plan on picking one up, you should give the connected watch’s specs a look over to see just what exactly you are paying for.

Inside the Connected, you will find an Intel dual-core processor with a max clock rate of 1.6GHz, 1GB of RAM, 410mAh battery, plus a 1.5″ full circular LCD display. The watch also features an IP67 splash proof rating, Bluetooth 4.1, and is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.

Have a look at the full spec sheet below. 
[table][tr][td]OS[/td][td]Android Wear[/td][/tr][tr][td]COMPATIBILITY[/td][td]Android 4.3+, iOS 8.2+[/td][/tr][tr][td]DISPLAY[/td][td]1.5" circular transflective LTPS LCD display, 360x360, 240ppi, Touch on Display supporting multiple finger recognition, Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal[/td][/tr][tr][td]WATCH CASE DIMENSIONS[/td][td]46 mm diameter, 12.8 mm thickness, 52 gm weight[/td][/tr][tr][td]CASE FEATURES[/td][td]Horizontal and vertical fine-brushed titanium lugs, 3D-raised and fine-brushed numerals, “TAG Heuer Connected“ lettering engraved with silver lacquer, Black, sandblasted, carbide-coated titanium bezel with anti-fingerprint coating, Titanium single push-button with black, carbide-coated line fine-brushed and raised with TAG Heuer shield[/td][/tr][tr][td]BRACELET[/td][td]29 gm weight, Vulcanized rubber strap with grade 2 titanium folding clasp and safety push-buttons[/td][/tr][tr][td]BATTERY[/td][td]410mAh battery (minimum 25 hours battery life, based on typical usage)[/td][/tr][tr][td]PROCESSOR[/td][td]Intel 1.6GHz dual-core processor (500mHz normal operation speed)[/td][/tr][tr][td]MEMORY[/td][td]1GB RAM, 4GB onboard storage[/td][/tr][tr][td]CONNECTIVITY[/td][td]Bluetooth BLE 4.1 - WLAN 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N[/td][/tr][tr][td]SENSORS[/td][td]Gyroscope, Tilt detection sensor, Haptic engine[/td][/tr][tr][td]HEART RATE[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]WATER RESISTANCE[/td][td]IP67 splash-proof water resistance[/td][/tr][tr][td]MICROPHONE[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]COLORS[/td][td]Seven Strap colors: green, blue, orange, red, white, black, yellow[/td][/tr][tr][td]CHARGER[/td][td]Conductive charging cradle with USB cable and wall plug[/td][/tr][tr][td]WARRANTY[/td][td]Two years[/td][/tr][/table]

@Based Mod

You beat me by 30 seconds posting that watch
laugh.gif

Heard about that Tag Heuer watch, why are they even trying. The thing won't sell well in my opinion w/ watches with similar/better specs and way less expensive

pretty cool that you can upgrade that tag watch to a carrera if you're not feeling the wave.

Back
Top Bottom