Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah idk if im bout that life yet. Im only 19hrs in :lol:

Where you at that there is still snow on the mountains? All of our melted months ago

In MT, 2 days ago

Last edited:
My moms G4 just went into bootloop are these people still gonna do something about it? 

That BB Keyone looking like a move once that price drop assuming the initial impressions hold up. :nerd:

Played with my Gear VR for about 4 hrs yesterday. Had a blast! That "face your fears" joint is scary, funny as hell. Can't wait to share that with my family/friends.

Zombie shooter "drop dead" is really fun but I hope it gets more challenging in the later levels. Watching your recorded videos in the "theatre" mode is amazing. Like watching a 100 inch TV.

I don't think I could justify paying $130 for it though. I would pay $75 tops.

Suggestions on a backup phone for approximately 100$?

I told you id send u anphone around xmas time n never sid before you came up with one. U want another G4? I have one of those and anniphone 5s in the junk drawer. A note 4 too but im trading that to het 250 off the s8plis i think

Dunno now though I has intrigue about these new Pixels...

I had no issues before getting this s8+
Looks like you got out just in time. After some research it seems like this is a big problem with note 4 users as of the latest Marshmallow update. Mine started randomly freezing, restarting, and lagging a week after I put the latest update on it. It practically renders this phone unusable.I have to resort to using the app named Wake Lock in order to use it. 

My note 5 is now a glorified web surfer. Can't make or receive calls since updating to Android 7.0. Not only does the ui completely suck.... But now I can't use my phone for its primary purpose. And the battery drain is INSANE. I'm really upset about this

Looks like you got out just in time. After some research it seems like this is a big problem with note 4 users as of the latest Marshmallow update. Mine started randomly freezing, restarting, and lagging a week after I put the latest update on it. It practically renders this phone unusable.I have to resort to using the app named Wake Lock in order to use it. 

I had been having this problem over the last few weeks and couldn't figure out for the life of me where it might've been stemming from.

Had me thinking that it might've either been a battery issue (which I do need to replace anyway; finally ordered a new one yesterday), Good Lock suddenly no longer playing nicely with my phone, or some sort of liquid damage from me always wiping my phone with disinfectant wipes (despite the sticker on my battery still being white.)

I see people talking about it on XDA as well and the symptoms sound the same. Gonna give Wake Lock a shot right now. Repped.

Last edited:
I had been having this problem over the last few weeks and couldn't figure out for the life of me where it might've been stemming from.

Had me thinking that it might've either been a battery issue (which I do need to replace anyway; finally ordered a new one yesterday), Good Lock suddenly no longer playing nicely with my phone, or some sort of liquid damage from me always wiping my phone with disinfectant wipes (despite the sticker on my battery still being white.)

I see people talking about it on XDA as well and the symptoms sound the same. Gonna give Wake Lock a shot right now. Repped.
Has it worked for you yet?

The reboots were so random that it's hard to say based on just 6-7 hours, but it seems to be doing the job well. Thank you again.
No problem. Good to hear that it's is working so far. Otherwise samsung was trying to charge me $70 to get it fixed. 

I think its been known updates on older phones pretty much kills your phone thus forcing you to upgrade phones. My note 4 still on 6.0.1 and i always decline the update. Still working fine

I think its been known updates on older phones pretty much kills your phone thus forcing you to upgrade phones. My note 4 still on 6.0.1 and i always decline the update. Still working fine

It's why I always lol when people complain about not getting updates on Android devices.

Unless it's giving me a feature I didn't have before I'm good.

It's why I always lol when people complain about not getting updates on Android devices.

Unless it's giving me a feature I didn't have before I'm good.

I think I'm getting to that point, having the latest and greatest isn't all it's cut out to be

At this point the latest and greatest is no longer leaps and bounds better than what's already out. Given the S8 is gorgeous and offers some cool new features (outside of the old feature of waterproofing) I'm not missing out on much by keeping my Pixel. Can't wait to see what the next breakthrough tech will be

Also waiting on Google to announce a Nexus smartwatch, can't believe they don't have one yet

At this point the latest and greatest is no longer leaps and bounds better than what's already out. Given the S8 is gorgeous and offers some cool new features (outside of the old feature of waterproofing) I'm not missing out on much by keeping my Pixel. Can't wait to see what the next breakthrough tech will be

Also waiting on Google to announce a Nexus smartwatch, can't believe they don't have one yet
Pixel is the safer bet being that there's no bloat which results in faster performance for a longer period of time. I expect complaints to pour in regarding the S8 in the upcoming months.

Back
Top Bottom